Sign in to follow this  
Suuu

V STAR PROMOTION -Live Ticket Service-

We are proud to announce the beginning of our Live Ticket Service!‬

‪-How it will work-‬
‪* Contact us at [email protected] no later than a month prior to your departure to Japan.‬
‪* We will then discuss the booking and calculate the costs for your ticket. This includes the ticket itself along with postage and any transfer or 3rd party service fees.
‪* We request that payment is made via PayPal. Once the payment is received we will purchase and mail the tickets to your provided address.

‪This is a non-profit service from V Star Promotion as a way to give back to and further build the international community of Visual Kei fans!‬

Please note that for now, this service is currently in an early testing phase.‬

‪-Disclaimers-‬
‪* The ticket booking service is subject to ticket availability.
‪* We highly recommend you contact us for the booking as early as possible, as we will not take orders with less than a month remaining to your departure date.
‪* Reservations are 100% non-refundable after the payment has been transferred‬.
‪* V Star Promotion takes no responsibility in the unfortunate event that your ticket cannot be used due to circumstances beyond our control, such as a live cancellation or the ticket being held up or lost in postage systems.
‪* Ticket entry numbers are random and beyond our control.

Edited by Suuu

you have nice deal in store

i hope you can get interview from this band 無能なルシッド or DADAROMA some other band interesting まみれた

good luck the best for you guys

i stop download music this year i buy from #cdjapan support the band you like

Sign in to follow this