cvltic

Setsuna (ex. THE EGOIST) Arrested

Summary of NHK article : 20 year old woman Uran Hirayama found dead in apartment in Chiba on the evening of the 9th after police received a report from a friend that Uran had sent her message hinting at suicide. Marks were found that suggest pressure was applied to her neck, but cause of death is being investigated. 30 year old male Keisuke Kawasaki arrested on suspicion of assault.

Source: http://www3.nhk.or.jp/news/html/20171210/k10011253701000.html

Tweets posted from the twitter account formerly used by Uran to expose various LINE conversations and intimate details of her relationship with Setsuna, updated by the friend who tipped off the police after the incident confirming that the suspect in the article is Setsuna and the victim is the same Uran:

The tweets written here suggest that the plan was initially a double suicide, as Uran had detailed it to the person updating the account and gave her the login info.
Please note that the gomikuzu_x twitter is NSFW.

Edited by cvltic

The creepy thing is her Twitter profile that states 'I wish to be reborn and marry Keisuke in my next life'. I wonder if that has implications. It seems from some of the pictures on Twitter that they were in a relationship of some kind, there's Disney pictures and all. Maybe she wanted a more serious relationship but he wasn't ready for it, so she decided to kill herself?

The same Twitter account also had a screenshot of one of Setsuna's tweets that basically said he "will be one" with Uran; he then deleted it afterwards as it can no longer be found on his profile.

Just kinda surprised it took this long before we got any news of a bandman being involved in something like this...

That is one weird and creepy twitter feed. There's some tweet about a gift she bought with the money she got from sex(?) and a video of him tossing her salad ... 

There's some weird stuff going on, but I find it weirder that it was posted online for all to see.

just some further details regarding why her twitter account was how it was @patientZERO@Shmilly-- Uran and Setsuna were in a relationship until she found out that he was engaged, and then finally married to someone else, which prompted her to dump all the information you see on that twitter. apparently his wife had found out about their relationship and snapped, and in turn Setsuna finally told her about his wife. as you've noticed, even after this he was continuing to pine about Uran on twitter and such, tweeting something like "i want to be one with Uran in any form, any world", despite the fact that he is married to another woman.

so yeah, not only is this dude at least complicit in the death of a 20 year old woman but he's got a wife who will have to deal with the consequences of his choices, too.

(i wanted to include this info but it was like 5:30 am when i posted, sorry!)

as a side note, he told police that his occupation was part-timing so the genre and band scene isn't actually mentioned at all, at least not in any of the articles i've spotted.

2 hours ago, cvltic said:

just some further details regarding why her twitter account was how it was @patientZERO@Shmilly-- Uran and Setsuna were in a relationship until she found out that he was engaged, and then finally married to someone else, which prompted her to dump all the information you see on that twitter. apparently his wife had found out about their relationship and snapped, and in turn Setsuna finally told her about his wife. as you've noticed, even after this he was continuing to pine about Uran on twitter and such, tweeting something like "i want to be one with Uran in any form, any world", despite the fact that he is married to another woman.

so yeah, not only is this dude at least complicit in the death of a 20 year old woman but he's got a wife who will have to deal with the consequences of his choices, too.

(i wanted to include this info but it was like 5:30 am when i posted, sorry!)

as a side note, he told police that his occupation was part-timing so the genre and band scene isn't actually mentioned at all, at least not in any of the articles i've spotted.

Jesus! That dude's super shitty. I was wondering why he allegedly killed his girlfriend and/or why there was a suicide pact if they were still happy, but now this adds to the pile of shit. He's a classy gentleman for sure.

57 minutes ago, cvltic said:

mostly the same as the article in the OP, with some additional info:
he admits to choking her and thus he's being investigated under suspicion of murder

If it was a double suicide why would he do that? If she decided to end it herself that would make sense why there's so many intimate pics/vids leaked on her twitter ( a last 'fuck you').  But then... Too many questions.