Sign in to follow this  
Spike760

BLOOD

BLOOD

303537.jpg

So what do you guys think of BLOOD? I honestly like them a lot, I know not that many people do, but I always thought they had a cool sound to them, and I pretty much have their discography, I'm pretty sure.

But yeah, I was talking to someone today, and they were telling me about Kiwamu (Guitarist) I heard he's a real bitch. Here's his quotes:

not only that, they were supposed to play a show with me and a few other bands from japan and i wanted to talk to him about equipment and see if he (kiwamu) wanted to use some of my amps so he didnt have to bring his all the way over here and not have to go through the hassle of renting amps/PA systems/ect.

the only problem was that i didnt have his MSN name so i asked the girl that was taking care of him to give it to me so we can talk about it.

so she sends me a msg saying that he "refuses" to talk to me and that "he doesnt want to talk to fans on msn".

she had already explained what i wanted to talk to him about and he is so stuck up and ignorant that he thinks im a fucking "fan?"

uh, im playing a fucking show with you asshole. trying to help you out. im not your fan. i dont want a picture with you giving a victory sign. i dont want your autograph.

the end result was him bailing out on the show but it had no negative effect on it at all. good riddance blood and fuck off.

apparently there was a "hiccup" in the sound during a song or something and he fucking goes back stage and throws a chair at someone who had nothing to do with the PA system or sound tech. if i remember correctly it was an innocent staff girl who was just standing there watching the show or talking to friends. i wasnt there for that incident but there were plenty of others who were to back it up. happened maybe... in '05 i think.

Haha I posted a comment on their MySpace, "Is it true Kiwamu throws chairs at people?"

Yeah I heard never heard anything negative towards them like that, lol. But I don't know I guess I could believe it, like look at him he looks angry, he always looks angry (Kiwamu is on the left for those who don't know) also just like reading his blog he sounds so angry compared to the other members. Fu~ki was all like "I love kids, I feel like I have a forte for making them laugh" or something like that and Kiwamu was like bitching about things that didn't make him want to come to the US and stuff, lol.

I talked to a girl who used to work for them and I think she might be the one he threw a chair at. She had nothing good to say about Kiwamu at all. In fact, she didn't like talking about BLOOD or even hearing about them because of it.

I personally don't have a problem with any of them, although I think Kiwamu obviously isn't a people person. :lol: They aren't a bad band, but I generally need to be in the mood to listen to them

I COMPLETELY love every single one of their songs!! They are pure brilliant! :wub:

I am listening to The Funeral for Humanity right now. I love that song a lot!!

meh i don't really like them they bore me sometimes...alot really except i really like the song I remember you *english ver.* i saw them live whe they came here...and that bored me too but i went because my friend was on the street team and she got to hang with them she said they're pretty cool but yea kiwamu has a temper at the concert during i remember you the sound was acting all whacky and he yelled at the sound people and called them idiots and stuff ...it was actually quite entertaining at the time seing as it was the most interesting thing happening during that time...but when they were signing Cd's and stuff they were nice and gave us all hugs and what not

I thought they're indie too .___.

(And since they're more in the goth scene than the visual kei scene, which makes them even more... underground, sort of)

"Blood (Uninvited Guest Remix)" is such an awesome song. I haven't really delved into their disco, but that song just sounds amazing.

They're kind of gross, and I like kote-kei vocals. Whoever their last vocalist was made me cringe but their first vocalist was alright. I don't blame the other band members for quitting / ditching their last show.

All Kiwamu hate aside, I thought a lot of their songs were boring or could have extra synth / guitar parts to make them a lot more catchy. Ah well, I am more than content with GPKISM.

Well, it was very interesting to read about 究's behaviour, but personally I could believe that this chairs etc. were only because of how he tried to play perfect music at all. Honestly, such perfectionism, maybe partly exaggerated, doesn't sound to me too bad at all.

And about BLOOD music at all. My favourite was always "LES FLEURS DU MAL", concept-album that mentioned to Charles Baudelaire, but their older releases seemed to have rather greater atmosphere. @Peace Heavy mk II, I like, how You called this sound as "kote-kei". But after all, I never was too much interested of this band and their last album was probably their worst, very boring one.

@precious kitty - well, I don't know him personally, I didn't want to excuse him and after all I don't care about BLOOD too much. As I said above, reading about his excesses was rather funny and I just explained, how I could understand his behaviour. Nothing more, nothing less, right? So, never-mind.

I liked their sound at first, but the earlier songs always seemed to blend together with little to set them apart. It changed very slightly when the electro elements were added, but there was still only a few songs that really stuck with me. I -want- to like more of them, especially since I grew attached to Fu-ki's voice, but there really wasn't much variety. Now that they have Hayato instead, they just seem like every other band with a flat vocalist.

I don't like hayato's vocal at all.

i have a question,i just heard their album "VENGEANCE for BLOOD" from 2005 that is great and i want to know which one is BLOOD top album of all time ?

for me their best album is 2ND PERIOD DX, i like them on 1st & 2nd period DX and vengeance for blood 2. takeshi was better vocal than fu-ki, but i like his voice too

If I had to go with any of them, then...Les Fleurs Mal was the one that stuck with me the most. The others, I don't remember very well. To be honest, all of BLOOD merges together after about an hour of listening.

Sign in to follow this