Spike760

Dir en grey

10 hours ago, Seelentau said:

how weird is it that DEG's best song of all time is a demo version of one of their most boring songs of all time

Wow, this sounds so different to the album version! I haven't really delved much into singles/demos but how many of their songs are like this? 

3 hours ago, nekkichi said:

wouldn't mind a new single soon x

Oh shit, a' cud... oh no... are u so raw ~part II, kyolectric bugaboo~

Yeah okay, that was stupid.

Edited by Seelentau

1 hour ago, LIDL said:

I would think they would announce a new single for next Summer or something by now since they are not doing much this year. But I guess not.

I guess they'll announce single (maybe album as well) after the first/last screening of The World We Live In in Japan.

48 minutes ago, EvilHippy said:

I guess they'll announce single (maybe album as well) after the first/last screening of The World We Live In in Japan.

Yeah a single announcement (maybe a PV DVD as well) there seems pretty likely. 

I don't think they'll announce the album yet, I'd say summer the earliest. Though maybe with the pandemic they've gotten ahead of schedule working on it.

On 11/27/2020 at 3:55 AM, nullmoon said:

Wow, this sounds so different to the album version! I haven't really delved much into singles/demos but how many of their songs are like this? 

We don’t get stuff like this very often, and it’s usually slapped onto bonus discs for expensive editions of albums. DSS had some demo versions of songs too. 

After doublechecking with the YouTube upload and a friend: What's with the weird noise in the first performance of TWoM on the Ochita video disc?

At times, there's a weird noise present, for example when Kyo does his thing during the quiet part of the song in the latter half...

It sounds like the bass was overloaded or someone recorded it while standing next to a speaker or so.