Spike760

Dir en grey

I tend to enjoy the more atmospheric/slower songs live for some reason, so out of all of the ARCHE tracks I think 濤声 and 空谷の跫音 are the two that I'd like to hear live the most. I get the impression that 懐春 would be particularly enjoyable as well. 

Ok list I guess. I wonder when they'll ever play a concert without OBSCURE. I can't hear it anymore.

I'd also enjoy it more if I didn't have to think of that oh-so-brave D'espairsRay vocalist all the time. Kyo, USE YOUR F***ING HEADVOICE for once. he can't go on with this for long, that has to be for sure. It's very possible that the reason of Dir en grey quitting will be Kyo's voice at this point. Fuck that japanese effort pressure.

^Oooh, that's quite a lot of chicks for a modern DEG PV (NO MORE GREENSCREENS, FINALLY)

+ They almost pulled off "OBSCURE" in this one :V

Uroko is still my favorite track from the album. I also like to think that they took influence from Behemoth's Ov Fire and the Void when creating said PV. Mostly due to the whole eating a humanoid creature.

Lol that's also what I've thought. Ov Fire and the Void was made more awesome though.

Now I understand though why they didn't release the Unraveling PV. It's just total shit. And wth did they film to censor it on a DVD?

Oh, and Toshiya: THERE'S ONLY ONE ABBATH :D

'uroko´s' pv feels cheap somehow. i don´t really like it, lets say i had bigger expectations as it´s dir en grey after all. songs have become more creative hence enjoyable but i couldn´t say the same about most of the videos. sadly