Sign in to follow this  
suzuran.

D´espairsray disbandment reason others than Hizumi´s health anyone?

Okay, before I start I just want to apologize if this doesn´t goes here, I´m still new to this forum but this has been swrilling my mind recently:

Not so long ago, out of nostalgia I reastart listening to d´espairsray and looking for recent things about them, both in english, french and japanes (wich I´m still at a rookies level) but dispait finding some deep (atleast to my, as I could releat to Hizumi´s words and sentiments) interviews, there where some blogpost from fans that where from D´espairsray official fan club, and neither said to much other than some shady things trying to be political correct until I came across a live journal from a d´espairsray fan, that posted a entry on her blog to vent out in some things that couldn´t be discribe in other word than abuse.(yes I do know that alot of VK bands recive a wage instead of revenues if they are not that succesfull)  Aparrently D´espairsray members where ofthen left without a pay, especialy during the last events, even to the extends of six months, and that alot of times they where not pay for the goods that where solds and didn´t recived a payed from the overseas concerts alot of time.

I do think Hizumi healths problem forced D´espairsray to seas activities, but I began to wonder if it was it all just simply trown on Hizumi healts problem where they where much more things that where affecting d´espairsray and as the lable owns the "band" as d´espairsray and "owns" the music  they made during that time, if it could also be true that comming back as d´espairsray wont be posible atleast they where okay taking the same contract(wich ofcourse I haven´t read so how knows things might have not be as bad until the end)

does anyone els here that know about this rummors?

or that can tell something about them other than what is commonly known.

Anyone from their official fanclub?

-pd: help,... my hearth skept a bit when I read those things.

While I don't know a lot regarding the rumors of lack of pay, I think the fact that every other member has gone on to continue in music is proof enough that Hizumi's health is a driving point of their disbandment. He did perform on (incredibly short) reunion set as D'espairsRay, but has put more time and effort into his art/clothing/jewelry company. I'm sure he would like to continue to sing, but his voice won't let him. Of course Zero is in THE MICRO HEAD 4N's, Karyu with Angelo, and Tsubasa has gone solo in his enka career, but Hizumi's health most definitely is the catalyst for their disbandment. They did go on a hiatus beforehand for half a year, hoping his health would improve, but ultimately ended up disbanding. If there were ulterior motives for their disbandment, I don't think the hiatus would have happened. They would have just called it quits.

1 hour ago, patientZERO said:

Of course Zero is in THE MICRO HEAD 4N's, Karyu with Angelo, and Tsubasa has gone solo in his enka career,

Tsubasa's also in MICRO HEAD 4N's too

17 hours ago, patientZERO said:

While I don't know a lot regarding the rumors of lack of pay, I think the fact that every other member has gone on to continue in music is proof enough that Hizumi's health is a driving point of their disbandment. He did perform on (incredibly short) reunion set as D'espairsRay, but has put more time and effort into his art/clothing/jewelry company. I'm sure he would like to continue to sing, but his voice won't let him. Of course Zero is in THE MICRO HEAD 4N's, Karyu with Angelo, and Tsubasa has gone solo in his enka career, but Hizumi's health most definitely is the catalyst for their disbandment. They did go on a hiatus beforehand for half a year, hoping his health would improve, but ultimately ended up disbanding. If there were ulterior motives for their disbandment, I don't think the hiatus would have happened. They would have just called it quits.

15 hours ago, sheepprincessgara said:

Tsubasa's also in MICRO HEAD 4N's too

This is the english webside I was talking about:

https://notafanboy.livejournal.com/143388.html

Now I did found some in japaness old old bogs (with almost nothing but, that trew some shade and seamed piss about it. Normal I guess) If I have the time later on to put on the links I willl (I bookmarked the sites but didn´t tag them.... and there´s to many recent japanes sites bookmarks on my computer right now, I´ve been practicing my still humble kanji reading)

I don´t discart Hizumi´s health as not been part of the reason,  But It did made me wonder. There was an intwerview with Hizumi on 2014 in wich he spoke in more depth about his helth. How he firsth got influenza and had to be hospitalize and then began having a 100 coughf that wouldn´t go away that end up been part of a polen alergy, and then he said that the side efects of the medicaments he had to take do to that (just to be abeal to sing) kept increasing as his dependance on the medicaments increased and that in the end wasn´t just his throat but his hearth too...

I do now that karyu is in angelo and that zero and is microhead4 and that tsukasa made and enka/visual kei single and that Hizumi is focused on Umbrela and that he was the producer for a single fof a small band, but I don´t know part of those ugly things did click to me, It might be me been gulible for the firsth time afther years but still it kind of made scence.

Rock and read Hizumi about his health:

http://notafanboy.livejournal.com/134529.html

And I leave the interview from 2014 about umbrela too:

https://en-core.rocks/en/interviews/designers/hizumi-umbrella/twisted-rainman-s51594

I do hope it isn´t true but late it seames that the problems with leabels are becoming less shrud into mist and more frecuent or atleast public.

I do thing Hizumi´s health was atleast 50%of the reason but I wonder if he was presured to keep going and it made his health worse. Keep going for two years when you have problems like that... if you´ve ever taken sining lessons or try to singing yoruself you´lll understand how hard it is.

I don't know. I take stuff like that livejournal rant with a grain of salt. Some of it could be true, but I honestly don't really care all that much. D'espa is dead. If his health wasn't the issue, he'd be in a different band by now. That's all. People want to throw blame around, especially those who feel close to things like this (and I'm guessing that LJ user held D'espa very close to their heart), but in the end, conjecture won't get anyone anywhere.

Sign in to follow this