Kyo_Toriko

DIMLIM

It's ridiculous how good Chedoara is, everything is so cohesive, the music and vocals complement each other so well. And I like the SE, they're experimental but not in a shit way IMO. Like they're actually trying to go for something.

And I agree with what @Saishu said, it's one of those albums best listened to whole.

Edited by yuugure

On 9/19/2018 at 8:28 PM, nomemorial said:

I'd really just like to find more VK bands in this vein.

are you familiar with d.i.d.? DIMLIM practically borrow 60 % of sound from them, with another 20 from Deg, and the rest is some sort of self experimentation

17 minutes ago, nekkichi said:

are you familiar with d.i.d.? DIMLIM practically borrow 60 % of sound from them, with another 20 from Deg, and the rest is some sort of self experimentation

I'm not, actually! I'll check them out on that note - thanks for the recommendation!

Chedoara is hands down my favorite release this year so far. I like Vanitas, Malformation, and Shigarami the most but I like all the songs. I wasn't really into Ambitiosus (Ambitious?) Principles upon first listen but it's a lot of fun live so I like it a lot now.

Speaking of lives, I got some set lists for you guys. I went to all of Dimlim's lives this past week.

9/21 at Ikebukuro Edge

1. Grotesque

2. Malformation

3. THE SILENT SONG

4. Shigarami

5. Ambitious Principles

6. vanitas

7. Aizou ni tsuki

9/24 at Shibuya Chelsea Hotel

They played all of the album songs but not quite in the order of the album. Started with Grotesque and ended with Hito to Katachi but everything else in the middle was switched around.

Sadly it was only about 40 minutes long despite being a oneman but it was free so I can't complain.

9/26 at Takadanobaba Area

1. Grotesque

2. D. Hymnus

3. Malformation

4. vanitas

5. Aizou ni tsuki

3 hours ago, Duwang said:

Chedoara is hands down my favorite release this year so far. I like Vanitas, Malformation, and Shigarami the most but I like all the songs. I wasn't really into Ambitiosus (Ambitious?) Principles upon first listen but it's a lot of fun live so I like it a lot now.

Speaking of lives, I got some set lists for you guys. I went to all of Dimlim's lives this past week.

9/21 at Ikebukuro Edge

1. Grotesque

2. Malformation

3. THE SILENT SONG

4. Shigarami

5. Ambitious Principles

6. vanitas

7. Aizou ni tsuki

9/24 at Shibuya Chelsea Hotel

They played all of the album songs but not quite in the order of the album. Started with Grotesque and ended with Hito to Katachi but everything else in the middle was switched around.

Sadly it was only about 40 minutes long despite being a oneman but it was free so I can't complain.

9/26 at Takadanobaba Area

1. Grotesque

2. D. Hymnus

3. Malformation

4. vanitas

5. Aizou ni tsuki

Thank you for sharing this! I would looooove to see some live footage of Malformation. I've listened to it so many times now.

they've scheduled a concert for AUGUST next year? damn

at least we might have hope we'll have them around until then, and it's indeed pretty cool they have/plan to have a decent-sized fanbase for O-WEST

3 hours ago, saishuu said:

it's like like 500~600

Oh Yeah O-West have a capacity of 600 seats :P 

1 hour ago, Duwang said:

Btw Sho cut his hair really short 

Where is this 

30 minutes ago, -NOVA- said:

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/DAKDMLM-10 

They just added it :) 

This album is phenomanal so im glad more people will hve a chance to buy it

YASSS THANK YOU

Dimlim announced a new single for June. I forgot the title (I think its 離人 ?) and no details yet so I'm posting it in this thread for now.

Also, set list for their countdown live (not in order after Ambitious. Sorry I was drunk)

アハレワタ
vanitas

Ambitious principles
Malformation

Mad [K]

Grotesque
...物狂ひ...なりて
Innocent Passion

初潮

愛憎につき...
虚妄の歌

THE SILENT SONG