Jump to content
Kyo_Toriko

DIMLIM

Recommended Posts

35 minutes ago, zerozeroninex said:

Retsu posted a story that's it's free, does that mean you still need YT Premium but it won't have extra charges? And does he lurk this forum? Lol

Well if that's the case, I guess it is a free concert for those who have YouTube Premium then. So, I guess no additional charge aside from the Premium subscription. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, platy said:

They could've just done a live stream of the concert (even if pre-recorded) and opened the floor for donations like every other vk band this year, rather than barring people behind the YT Premium gate (you're welcome Retsu)

This sounds like... the logical thing to do. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, platy said:

They could've just done a live stream of the concert (even if pre-recorded) and opened the floor for donations like every other vk band this year, rather than barring people behind the YT Premium gate (you're welcome Retsu)

2 words, free trial (lol).

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, sleepy coffee said:

Man say what you will I'm fucking shocked that out of all the bands weve lost in the past year it's insane this is a band that is gonna "survive" going into 2021 lol

You already see some "fans" get disappointed they will survive another year lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, zerozeroninex said:

You already see some "fans" get disappointed they will survive another year lol. 

I mean I'm fine with the band continuing since I dont really mind misc. and I still think the band has potential to channel whatever they had going on in chedoara/rijin/kidoairaki. people on the internet are usually just weirdos anyway to invested in other peoples lives. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Tanishi said:

If he's saying you can watch for free he might have meant youtube premiere. I'm confused though

Would they really call the live a "YouTube premium live", leading "fans" to think they meant "YouTube Premium", when it's actually a "premium live" on regular YouTube?

But I mean, it says "YOUTUBE PREMIUM" in the video... did they confuse "premiere" with "premium" or what?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Seelentau said:

did they confuse "premiere" with "premium" or what?

They're too busy TALKING ABOUT THE ESSENCE to pay attention to worldly things like that.

 

That said, if it rly was a free thing on regular Youtube, I might peep it too. Hoping they play some CHEDOARA material in there somewhere.

Edited by Jigsaw9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/9/2020 at 11:02 AM, zerozeroninex said:

Gdi Retsu, when I suggested a livestream on YouTube, I didn't mean YouTube Premium lol.

I'm sure him and the band put this together just for you sister. ;)

15 hours ago, zerozeroninex said:

You already see some "fans" get disappointed they will survive another year lol. 

Well when your band is best known for memes and lels it is perhaps time to call it a day and move onto something new.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Kabukichoatmidnight said:

I'm sure him and the band put this together just for you sister. ;)

Well when your band is best known for memes and lels it is perhaps time to call it a day and move onto something new.

Wth are you talking about? They are more known for their experimental side and creativity, but they are more appreciated outside the vk fandom because some got butthurt they or their friends got blocked in sns or they stopped adhering to the vk aesthetics and marketing or how they kicked out of the band the least talented but hottest member lol. I'm saying this because those that are not vk fans that discovered them can only say wow or how outstanding their songs are and were wishing they dropped the makeup because they are too talented for the gimmicks lol. 

Edited by zerozeroninex

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, zerozeroninex said:

Wth are you talking about? They are more known for their experimental side and creativity, but they are more appreciated outside the vk fandom because some got butthurt they or their friends got blocked in sns or they stopped adhering to the vk aesthetics and marketing or how they kicked out of the band the least talented but hottest member lol. I'm saying this because those that are not vk fans that discovered them can only say wow or how outstanding their songs are and were wishing they dropped the makeup because they are too talented for the gimmicks lol. 

How did you get "ppl r butthurt the hottest but least talented member left" from "this band needs a bassist"

 

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

 

 

Nah I'm not going down this rabbit hole again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, zerozeroninex said:

Wth are you talking about? They are more known for their experimental side and creativity, but they are more appreciated outside the vk fandom because some got butthurt they or their friends got blocked in sns or they stopped adhering to the vk aesthetics and marketing or how they kicked out of the band the least talented but hottest member lol. I'm saying this because those that are not vk fans that discovered them can only say wow or how outstanding their songs are and were wishing they dropped the makeup because they are too talented for the gimmicks lol. 

Ok Let’s. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, platy said:

How did you get "ppl r butthurt the hottest but least talented member left" from "this band needs a bassist"

 

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

 

 

Nah I'm not going down this rabbit hole again

I meant Ryuuya,because Taishi is more talented than him lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...