Kyo_Toriko

DIMLIM

he's not liked by stans and his past band members (who unfollowed him while staying in touch with Sho) on the consistent account of his twat behaviour,

good luck ignoring that elephant in the room everyone here tries to point out 2 u

30 minutes ago, Tinseldistress said:

I usually am content just lurking here but your posts are so cringe I just had to log in and post.

Dude. Most people would be fine with a dissenting opinion supporting the band if that's all you were doing. Most people here, I assume, either like or liked the band and are making fun of them a) light-heartedly or b) because they are, as a matter of fact, managed horribly and making a ton of really big  mistakes. It is your right not to agree with those jokes and to not care about how they are behaving, but you have no right to mock and berate every person who feels otherwise. Some people have spent a lot of money on the band and have followed them for years, many going to many shows in Japan and they have the right to feel betrayed- that isn't for you to judge. I assume you've never been to a live show and probably download all their shit for free- people like you usually do. You act like  the white knight of this forum, where basically if anyone says anything even remotely negative about the band you will be in here within an hour to defend them in a very aggressive manner. Do you get an alert every time there's a new post or something? That's not normal. You refuse to let people have a discussion and at this point I think everyone should just ignore your troll posts and not respond to you (as you appear completely incapable of having an intelligent conversation other than OMG BUTTHURT LULZ and completely fanatical diatribes) but I think a lot of people like me find you too annoying to just skip over. I hope for your sake you're just an impressionable 14 year old young boy who thinks Retsu is a guitar God who can do no wrong or something...but somehow I really doubt it. You sound like a typical thirsty chick who claims she's all about the music but really just wants the attention. Why else would you be DMing him all the time? You know band guys (not talking about this band specifically) usually show those thirsty gaijin DMs to their girlfriends and mitsus and laugh their ass off, right?

When I read posts I usually don't look at usernames but when I see a retarded post I'm like "oh...it's that zeronine person isn't it.." and then I look and it's you, everytime. There is a reason nobody on this forum seems to like you and it isn't because you like the band. It's because you respond to nearly every post, like it's your duty to moderate and respond to everyone. Sad thing is most of your responses are tone deaf, don't ackwnoledge the questions asked to challenge your statements and often have incorrect info. You can't seem to let people have their own conversation and opinion without you. Not to mention, what really doubled up the cringe for me is that you seem to think Retsu reads/cares about your DMs and that you somehow have an influence on the band (pro tip, a READ receipt doesn't mean he actually read it, just opened it to get rid of the notification. Nobody has time to copy pasta that English shit into Google Translate and if YOU sent the DMs in Japanese with auto translate I guarantee he has no idea WTF you are saying either). Saying that Retsu basically posts stories TO answer your DMs, that the streaming live is somehow your idea (I guarantee you it's not, lol)...you are basically acting like one of those crazies who thinks they are having a relationship with a public figure but that public figure has never even heard of them. It's not sane. If you just "liked the band" and posted some messages praising them, even debating negative ideas with GOOD arguments that would be fine. But "oh last time I DM'ed Retsu he posted a story, sooooo" and  "Oh gawd Retsu I didn't mean Youtube Premium, teehee" is so embarassing to listen to, honestly.  You're going to say you are joking but be honest, you're not.

As for the blocking, it's tacky, period. Nobody in a professional setting should do this. They want to gain an audience overseas but people overseas take stuff like this to heart and don't want to support bands that act that way. The VK scene is dying in Japan, they need all the foreign fans they can get and foreign fans, unlike bangya, care about the music, care about the business aspect and will speak out when unpleased. That is no reason to fucking block someone. Also, nobody cares that you don't care that nearly their entire foreign fanbase is upset at their behavior. You are one person. Nobody agrees with you. Why do you even feel the need to respond saying you don't care about other people's opinions as though anybody asked you to care in the first place? You are not in the band, get it? The sad thing is you don't just stop here, you go spreading misinformation (like that Retsu is in NY signing a record deal or endorsement when that pic is several years old...) on Reddit as well. You need to back off and stop this crap. If anything, you make them look really bad. If you just enjoy the music then enjoy the music and quit trying to slide into his DMs and then boast about it here while trying to mock everyone who has actual GOOD advice and well thought out opinions about the band. Just write that stuff in your diary if you have to, I promise you NOBODY here wants to read it anymore. Why stay somewhere and keep constantly posting when literally everyone thinks you're crazy? There was another weirdo just like you on Twitter, with worse English, who thought she was  Retsu's waifu or something. Her words not mine. Y'all are so fucking cringe. IDK why he attracts the loons but at this point I feel bad for him.

Ok that's off my chest. I'll go back to lurking now k bye.

Too long and I'm too lazy to read it,so have fun lurking again lol. 

29 minutes ago, nekkichi said:

he's not liked by stans and his past band members (who unfollowed him while staying in touch with Sho) on the consistent account of his twat behaviour,

good luck ignoring that elephant in the room everyone here tries to point out 2 u

Sho has sns??? Anyway past members are past members, as long as Sho and Hiroshi gets along with Retsu that's the only important thing. Read the JaME interview if you haven't,Sho and Retsu is like on the same wavelength and a pass interview in Japanese (when Ryuya was still in the band,I think on Toppa) how both mocked the vk scene lol. 

2 minutes ago, suji said:

translation: sorry i can't fucking read, guess i'll go back to trolling and not taking responsibility for my shitty behavior

Says the guy who used cursed words because he disagrees with me lol. Wait it's trolling by saying I'm not into the we should hate Retsu club.So I shouldn't have my own opinion and should just join the club? I'm trolling because whatever the other guys try to fix on my brain that I should dislike Retsu, but I won't, and I get insulted because I won't hate him (btw why should I, I don't give a fuck if you dislike him, just don't fukkin force me to think like you guys do. 

Edited by zerozeroninex

I usually just lurk this thread now since it's always just varying degrees of Dimlim Derangement Syndrome™ from both sides of the spectrum, but...@Tinseldistress hit the nail on the head 👏

1 minute ago, zerozeroninex said:

Says the guy who used cursed words because he disagrees with me lol. 

You're literally one step away from getting a ban, dude.

Trust me we would all love to have a never ending discussion about dimlim but it's really one sided right now. You need to actually try and engage with the community. It won't kill you to mingle with people who have a different opinion in a civilized manner.

1 minute ago, platy said:

You're literally one step away from getting a ban, dude.

Trust me we would all love to have a never ending discussion about dimlim but it's really one sided right now. You need to actually try and engage with the community. It won't kill you to mingle with people who have a different opinion in a civilized manner.

You missed the part stans started insulting me because I disagree with the we should hate Retsu club?Or I like Misc? Discussion is fine, but if you bite,I bite back,it goes both ways right? 

28 minutes ago, zerozeroninex said:

It's because you respond to nearly every post, like it's your duty to moderate and respond to everyone. Sad thing is most of your responses are tone deaf, don't ackwnoledge the questions asked to challenge your statements and often have incorrect info. You can't seem to let people have their own conversation and opinion without you

This is the issue. I highlighted it so it should be just long enough for you to digest.

1 minute ago, suji said:

sweetie, look in the mirror

Like I post something positive about the band and you have a couple of members trying to tell me how shitty a person Retsu is and I should hate him too, disregarding what I actually said?lol

Just now, zerozeroninex said:

Like I post something positive about the band and you have a couple of members trying to tell me how shitty a person Retsu is and I should hate him too, disregarding what I actually said?lol

Ok - I'm going to chime in here. I do not know you and I am not going to make assumptions about you, but people are trying to get you to analyze your own actions so you can more productively contribute to discussion. I do not think you realize how you come off, but your posts read very contrarian and combative even when you're not being approached that way. There is a difference between defending a fave and ignoring/downplaying any/all criticisms. Criticism can be a good thing - everyone here is trying to show you this in regards to yourself and the band.

38 minutes ago, zerozeroninex said:

Too long and I'm too lazy to read it,so have fun lurking again lol. 

I'll go back to lurking only if you join me in doing so and let everyone else talk in peace. Whadda say?

As for my post, you definitely read it, or at least skimmed it and as you do with every single logical post you can't argue, you chose to ignore it. That's totally fine, if you want me to TL;DR it for you it's pretty simple: you peddle a shit ton of incorrect info about the band when it's not your place to talk about them as though you know anything, you seem like a crazy fanatical thirsty chick who thinks she's having a weird subliminal relationship with Retsu through his Insta stories while Retsu is probably laughing his ass off at all your obsessive DMs and if you actually like the band, you would stop posting because you are making them look terrible. A band is mirrored by their fans and when there's a couple of unhinged crazies in the mix it seriously affects a band's image. If you JUST like the music there is no point boasting about your one-sided DMs and constantly white knighting them on here. If you "don't care" what people on here think then why even be on here at all? Just go listen to their music and stay off the forums then.

ETA: Also yes the post was longer than I realized but I've been getting annoyed at every single one of your posts for a month and STFU this whole time hoping you'd stop on your own so I'm sorry it all came out at once.

Edited by Tinseldistress

Well, it seems like there are two options who this person is:

- a troll - a good one, btw, can feel the vibes of image boards like 4chan.

- a completely ignorant fangirl who is obsessed with defending Lets. Gives me the vibes of that Irkutsk chick who managed to convince Dimlim to come to a town in the middle of Siberian nowhere.

Regardless, I like how mods are generous enough to not ban a member who is not adding anything constructive to the discussion.

Edited by zaa_zaa

12 minutes ago, nomemorial said:

Ok - I'm going to chime in here. I do not know you and I am not going to make assumptions about you, but people are trying to get you to analyze your own actions so you can more productively contribute to discussion. I do not think you realize how you come off, but your posts read very contrarian and combative even when you're not being approached that way. There is a difference between defending a fave and ignoring/downplaying any/all criticisms. Criticism can be a good thing - everyone here is trying to show you this in regards to yourself and the band.

nekkechi's been attacking me eversince I joined this forum and said I'm a Dimlim fan and I like Misc. 

14 minutes ago, Wakarimashita said:

All I want is to have a physical copy of CHEDOARA.

Sorry, I really had to get that off my chest. *shrugs*

I think you can order it via CDJapan's expensive proxy service lol. 

Edit nvm it's not available on CDJ. If it's still available in the Dimer store you can use proxy services like Tenso. 

Edited by zerozeroninex

1 hour ago, Furik said:

Thanks! Unfortunately amazon.jp doesn't ship to where I live and TBVVVVVH I'd rather have a new copy, I don't personally like used CDs if I don't see the condition they're in first. Besides, the point was: reprint those goddamn albums everyone's been looking for, dumbasses 🤐

7 hours ago, Wakarimashita said:

Thanks! Unfortunately amazon.jp doesn't ship to where I live and TBVVVVVH I'd rather have a new copy, I don't personally like used CDs if I don't see the condition they're in first. Besides, the point was: reprint those goddamn albums everyone's been looking for, dumbasses 🤐

Cheodora (and Rijin) is in stock at Dimer Tokyo, just look for a proxy service that'll ship to your country. They did reprint or was supposed to reprint Various but it quickly disappeared from Dimer, so maybe Issei gave them a nice phonecall about reprinting albums he wrote.