Sign in to follow this  
Kaleidoscope

Closer to Ideal "Clockwork Reverse"

Maybe some of you remember my band's demos from a few years back - we finally managed to finish our first EP and plan to release it digitally for free and physically on the 10th of November! The music is a mix between quite a few styles ranging from Power Metal to Metalcore and of course VK inspired tropes. It's all self produced in our guitarist's apartment, so this is only a small indie project :D Here's a teaser with a short song preview at the end! Please let me know what you think!

Edited by Kaleidoscope

11 hours ago, Zeus said:

Is your name D'espairsRay influenced?

Yes, huge influence for me personally, so I just needed to make that sort of reference somewhere along the way!

Definitely interested. for a "small indie project" made in the "guitarist's apartment" it sounds really professional and polished. You are all very talented without any doubt. You have a new follower on Spotify. I recently started making attempts at composing my own music, I wish someday I can release something that sounds at least half as good as your work does.

@SHOKIThanks a lot, glad you liked it! And thanks so much for following us! I don't really compose often myself, but from my experience with the time and dedication you will eventually be able to come up with something good. I think that especially trying to analyse how other bands structure their songs helps a lot to come up with your own music. Hope to see your originals here some day too!

Amazing previews! Can't wait to hear Clockwork Reverse and Constellation's full versions. Again, excellent job, and thanks for your advice, I'll do my best on my little musical experiments until I get something worth sharing.

Sign in to follow this