The Piass

the GazettE new album, "NINTH" release

Can we listen samples somewhere else ? I just have my phone today and amazon samples are not available on phone.

Edit : it works on Tower JP ^^

Edited by Jeen

4 hours ago, nekkichi said:

unfinished is a bop, [—gossip—] found sacrificed on an island x

虚 蜩 is niiiiiice, everything else is mostly garbage.

Pretty much this. 

99.999 being every SE mashed together is like them saying “get ready to hear a bunch of shit you’ve heard before!”

1 hour ago, TheZigzagoon said:

I'm getting nervous as I paid for FedEx Priority shipping on CDJapan to get the album tomorrow but they've not confirmed shipping yet :(

I think CDJapan are a bit slow with shipping out orders because of their warehouse relocation. I could be wrong tho!

12 minutes ago, Euthanasia said:

I think CDJapan are a bit slow with shipping out orders because of their warehouse relocation. I could be wrong tho!

I just heard about that :(

Best samples for me: NINTH ODD SMELLS, THE MORTAL, BABYLON'S TABOO, ABHOR GOD.

We already know the rest or it's less interesting.

Seems to be a good album overall, i think i'll like it more than DOGMA.

1 hour ago, Euthanasia said:

I’ve noticed lately that I’ve been getting orders from them a lot later than usual. I hate to switch because I’ve been ordering from CDJapan for over a decade, but I’m going to try Amazon Japan to see how that goes. 

The more I listen to this preview,more it grow on me.it's a fun album.now I understand why Ruki said that he wanted it to be different from DOGMA,he just wanted something less serious. 

Personally,I wanted to see their albums getting darker and darker, but what can we do if they decided to keep the same recipe...

Edited by Manji 卍

1 hour ago, Saishu said:

I’ve noticed lately that I’ve been getting orders from them a lot later than usual. I hate to switch because I’ve been ordering from CDJapan for over a decade, but I’m going to try Amazon Japan to see how that goes. 

Same here. HMV is quite good too.

My preorder from CDJapan shipped about 12 hours ago. It's interesting how people are forming their opinion of the whole album based on previews.

15 hours ago, Nagisa said:

It's interesting how people are forming their opinion of the whole album based on previews.

there're no surprises in the final thing.

one thing still puzzling me is why they ended up recording the shitty recycled album intro while they had two completely valid SEs left off LUCY/ABYSS concept gigs that would've perfectly worked as an opener/outro in the context of this album.

So far this is less Dogma and more... everything else from the past decade? 

Utsusemi is the shit though. 

Edited by Saishu

Looks like in within the "small amount of delays" CDJapan were talking about, not being a dick but I pre ordered it on the day it was announced and paid for FedEx Priority so I'd get it today, least they could do is focus on people who ordered in these circumstances. Maybe I am being a dick idk.

I've been a customer with them for a few years now, but I'm may consider someone else in future.

How's the 15th anniversary DVD?

8 minutes ago, TheZigzagoon said:

Looks like in within the "small amount of delays" CDJapan were talking about, not being a dick but I pre ordered it on the day it was announced and paid for FedEx Priority so I'd get it today, least they could do is focus on people who ordered in these circumstances. Maybe I am being a dick idk.

I've been a customer with them for a few years now, but I'm may consider someone else in future.

How's the 15th anniversary DVD?

I ordered from Amazon Japan and I got an email saying it will be here tomorrow. I even got a text from DHL with a link that allowed me to authorize the delivery so they can just leave it without a signature. 

1 minute ago, Saishu said:

I ordered from Amazon Japan and I got an email saying it will be here tomorrow. I even got a text from DHL with a link that allowed me to authorize the delivery so they can just leave it without a signature. 

I should've done the same, CDJapan haven't been up to usual standards recently. I'm really annoyed 

Yeah it’s kind of sad really. I love CDJapan’s immaculate packaging with the trademark green paper. I started to get worried when my copy of Vestige of Scratches didn’t arrive until weeks after release, and I ordered it the day it was announced. 

29 minutes ago, Saishu said:

Yeah it’s kind of sad really. I love CDJapan’s immaculate packaging with the trademark green paper. I started to get worried when my copy of Vestige of Scratches didn’t arrive until weeks after release, and I ordered it the day it was announced. 

Hopefully it's just been because of the moving of the warehouse, it's still unfair to treat loyal customers this way with minimal explanations