VkBrutaliaN

D.I.D. 茜 (akane) new original session band

D.I.D.'s vocalist 茜 (akane) new original session band "inside of me" will hold their live on 7月26日 池袋Black Hole.

lineup:

Vo.茜(D.I.D.)

Gt.ShinyA(D.I.D.)

Ba.美央

Dr.NIKKY(AllS)

Edited by VkBrutaliaN

What actually surprises me (not really knowing Akane) is that he hasn't said shit about the release that was promised for April.

Interested to hear the new band, tho.

1 hour ago, VkBrutaliaN said:

D.I.D.'s vocalist 茜 (akane) new original session band

WELCOME BACK

21 minutes ago, zaa_zaa said:

What actually surprises me (not really knowing Akane) is that he hasn't said shit about the release that was promised for April.

I wonder if they gave up on that.. anyway inside of me sounds promising although I'd be happy with ANYTHING we get from Akane lol so happy to hear from him again

AKANE.  

YES!

Soooooooooo unexpected!!!!!

Spoiler

I still think that he's posessed or what. lol

I wonder how the vocals will sound! I'm really happy that he's back though and I'm guessing that album will be going to this new line-up instead which I'm still looking forward too<3

Kind of sucks actually because it's a secession band and D.I.D. never released they're promised unreleased songs and album. 

On 5/26/2017 at 11:39 AM, VkBrutaliaN said:

Gt.ShinyA(D.I.D.)

Also should ShinyA really be counted as ex. D.I.D.? Because they never actually released anything with him or even performed with him at all, even though he was announced to appear as a support member on their new album that never happened.

Edited by sume7

i doubt their unreleased tracks were anything near publishing or worth releasing, likely skeletons that they couldn't afford to flesh out bc expensive studio time, lineup drama, lallala

So much for quitting VK and the music scene, I knew he was just trying to be edgy.

I wonder if Sho's tired of all of that or if Akane didn't even consider him for this session.

On 5/28/2017 at 8:45 PM, Haruto said:

So much for quitting VK and the music scene, I knew he was just trying to be edgy.

I wonder if Sho's tired of all of that or if Akane didn't even consider him for this session.

now that you say that where is sho? he's always with akane

5 hours ago, nekkichi said:

he's a session drummer for wing works and some godawful electro-vk band as a full-time member;

they're embarrassing 

kinda almost fear and loathing levels bad

I think you are talking about ex-Unsraw's Sho (and he's a support membmer of DAVID, too).

Here we are talking about D.I.D.'s bassist Sho