I just started my account today, what's up?

Basic information about me is... i'm 18 years old, a Cancer, I listen to music 24/7 and sometimes I like to draw. You can call me Ar.

I've never used a forum space like this before, so I don't know how to appropriately use it. If there is any advice, please say.

I'm kinda new to visual kei as a whole and my favourite band so far is Dadaroma.

Hi, and welcome to MH & visual kei!! Hope you have fun here!! ♥

Visual kei has a vast array of many different types of bands, whether it's screamo, metal, pop, goth rock, punk, or any other music genre~ It's gonna be a long fun trip, you'll see! *_*

Welcome to the community!

If you are looking to explore more visual music feel free to check out the Artist section of the forum and the Reviews as well. You may be able to stumble upon more great bands!

Welcome to MH

I'm sure you'll get to find some newer bands when you explore something here in this forum, your gonna like them for sure.

Enjoy your time.

Yaaaaay someone around the same age as me :) only thing is I'm a Libra (ew, I know).

Welcome to the forum AND the visual kei world <3 This forum has helped me so much as I've discovered many great bands and music here.

So enjoy your time...vkei's a rabbit hole ;) 

On 18.4.2017 at 6:28 AM, gekiai said:

only thing is I'm a Libra (ew, I know).

I'm also a libra ♥ So don't ew it man ww

Anyway

Welcome to MH and VK! This forum brought many nice bands, songs and people to me and I wish the same for you too! Enjoy your time here

Welcome!

My general advice is that people can be fairly facetious here, so if someone says something pretty ridiculous you may not want to immediately take it for more than face-value :P

That being said, have fun and enjoy trying out other bands you may not have heard of yet. Every so often there's a mixtape thread that gets started where people send each other groups of songs that match a theme. It's a great way to find new stuff, even outside of vkei. This thread is a good place to get started.