Shaolan974

EAT YOU ALIVE mysterious unpublished song release

Oh what's happen ? Why now ?

So Ryohei planned to post others unreleased songs soon.

This one was wrote in 2011.

Edited by Jiyo

5 hours ago, chemicalpictures said:

oh man they can't mess with my heart like this.

same.

what a great times.

Okay, I know I'm a little late to the game here. Can anyone fill me in on exactly what happened to Eat You Alive? I got The World is Mine (Yours?), thought it was a pretty good effort with some excellent tunes. There was a gig advertised in London (this would be about 2012) that I was seriously considering checking out. But a few weeks later it was cancelled (allegedly because of poor ticket sales) and I don't recall hearing anything more about them after that. I figured they broke up, but does anyone have any more details concerning the situation? What else did they release in the way of albums?

Thanks for your time!

4 hours ago, JimHarper said:

Okay, I know I'm a little late to the game here. Can anyone fill me in on exactly what happened to Eat You Alive? I got The World is Mine (Yours?), thought it was a pretty good effort with some excellent tunes. There was a gig advertised in London (this would be about 2012) that I was seriously considering checking out. But a few weeks later it was cancelled (allegedly because of poor ticket sales) and I don't recall hearing anything more about them after that. I figured they broke up, but does anyone have any more details concerning the situation? What else did they release in the way of albums?

Thanks for your time!

afaik it was just that, poor ticket sales. About their disbandment, before the release of their second album, it was decided that it was gonna be their make-or-break period. Either they were going to climb up, or end activities. Things didn't end up going too well, they decided to break up. vocalist is now on ORCALADE, which is amazing, Bassist formed a band called GAGA, which was great aswell but disbanded already, and guitarrist is on amanjaku, which has yet to impress me. 

Great, thanks for getting back to me!

Breaking up after two albums seems something of a shame, especially given the quality of their material. I'll try and check out Orcalade, and I'll certainly be paying attention if EYA are planning more releases.