donwea

[Band Battle] the Gazette vs. SID (Who is most bigger)

The GazettE vs SID  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who is most bigger?

• the GazettE
    • SID

Since 2000 who do you think is the biggest band?. Personally I think SID, Just like the GazettE they had a concert at the Tokyo Dome, But his concerts in Saitama super arena were in stadium mode (37k) and not in arena mode (18k), They also played at yokohama stadium, they also had much greater exposure in the media, Being invited in several occasions to "Music Station", besides that its music was used in really popular animes like "Bleach" or "Fullmetal". In addition they have two certifications of gold of the RIAJ, the GazettE I do not think any.

What do you think?.

Edited by donwea

SID, and it's not even a contest? Sid'll probably end up being the last visual kei band to really make it big, aside from Golden Bomber who were like a vk eulogy as the scene passed away peacefully  from natural causes with no relatives present and to the complete disinterest of the public at large.

Edited by Disposable

Just now, sume7 said:

No poll?

Just now, Disposable said:

SID, and it's not even a contest? Sid'll probably end up being the last visual kei band to really make it big, aside from Golden Bomber who were like a vk eulogy as the scene passed away peacefully  from natural causes with no relatives present and to the complete disinterest of the public at large.

Add xd.

Regardless of their popularity, the GazettE is still a niche band. SID has a much broader audience. No contest here.

SID has more audience than the GazettE,

i see, thats great as much as i like both bands because their music, i find it cool. ^^

Edited by K-x-H
i made a mistake with with my sentence, I'm really so sorry

i forget sid exists most of the time proof that the japanese public has awful taste i mean holy shit

old/indies sid is really good tho!

6 hours ago, IGM_Oficial said:

So Sid has much more audience than the GazettE?
I'm not into them, so I'm impressed.

sid are on l'arc en ciel levels of famous (although I can't remember if they ever toured abroad? because l'arc did a few times);

gazette are comparable to dir en grey if you exclude gauze and macabre from their discography.