ricchubunny

Mamo from R-shitei being homophobic

So do the people who are like "I'LL NEVER SUPPORT HUMAN TRASH LIKE THAT" scroll through all their faves social media accounts on the daily to check whether or not they're doing something problematic or what? Cuz that seems like a lot more effort than it's worth just to allow yourself to listen to some music..

It still feels kind of hypocritical to me tha tpeople were willing to look past Mamo' s other forms of shitty behavior before (ie the pedo allegations that were already floating around before, the fact that the band is selling this unhealthy self-harm stuff in their music and image that was known before), but now he's suddenly the Richard Spencer of VK?

It's a shitty and short-sighted opinion of his to have, obviously, and his whole "IM SORRY GUYS (but not really lol)" response to the outrage is frankly just childish (how old is this guy again??)  but at the same time I'm pretty sure his status as an 'influencer'... isn't... that big. He's still just the vocalist of a VK band, and I'm like 90% sure his gya (if he still has any left at this point jej) already have their own opinions regarding LGBT culture -most likely some idealized fujoshi yaoi manga fantasy stuff-, so most likely he's not gonna 'recruit' any new people for the anti-gay cause.

Just either accept that the guy's a cunt and boycott him and his band, or accept that not all of your fav. artists may necessarily share your own political views. There's pretty much no other options anyway.

Alternatively have him square up against Ao Sakurai celebrity boxing-style

Edited by Tokage

1 hour ago, nekkichi said:

surprised? good sis show me an attractive male russian, that will be surprising

that being said

take yourself out of this thread and go seek attention elsewhere

jumping with tha ~unpopular opinion~ to defend an idiot making fun of gays for not meeting yaoi fangirl expectations of that demographic just paints you the same shade of not smart

i'm sorry? i appear here once in few months and attention is not my guilty pleasure (unlike russophobic but homo-positive dudes don't really understand that even gay or bisxual people hate this neverending drama with 'rights' and stuff coming out of yaoi girls corner)

3 minutes ago, ricchubunny said:

i'm a bisexual male who thinks yaoi/fanservice are not interesting at all :) don't think everyone's like you bb 

i'm bisexual woman who hates blind persons living out of actual reality, so what's your problem when you tried to send me to the 15th century?

7 minutes ago, DREAMON DREAMER said:

i'm sorry? i appear here once in few months 

no worries hunny, I remember ur fabulous local russian thread performance

(unlike russophobic but homo-positive dudes 

u can tag their names, that won't get u banned

don't really understand that even gay or bisxual people hate this neverending drama with 'rights' and stuff coming out of yaoi girls corner)

^^^^^^

3 hours ago, midi:nette said:

you're Russian, I'm not surprised

I didn't really expect you and your besties outright hating other people for having/demanding civil rights, given the 🇷🇺local 🇷🇺gay 🇷🇺erasure,  but I'll just wish your pet queerz lots of safe sex and much happiness in life, I don't want to descend into arguing with you over a subject you clearly don't get.

people need to accept that just like you have the right to voice your opinion of dislike towards LGBT (I do believe it's your right to disagree with lgbt lifestyle or whatever you call it, as long as you don't act against lgbt) people have the right to voice their dislike towards your beliefs.

We're in a climate where any kind of opinion against a group of people will get you lynched digitally. Specially LGBT, who've had enough of being quiet about the attacks they suffer.

TL;DR talk shit, get hit. 

on the other hand I get that some lgbt folks just wanna live their life without getting involved in political/issues/ drama and I respect that.

People here really think's it's ok to dislike people for their sexual orientation and do homophobic comments?

No, it's not.

It's not ok to make racist comments.

It's not ok to make fun of a person because of his body.

NOT OK.

NOT OK  

Jeez, this is worst than i thought. 

I'm pretty much disappointed