ricchubunny

Mamo from R-shitei being homophobic

Mamo from R-shitei posted the following texts on his 755 (a japanese SNS) profile: 

C2_T5y7WQAEb7s1.jpg

"For some reason i can't really think lesbian are dirty...

But gays are really disgusting.

I want to enter between two lesbians."

C2_UJBYXgAI-OsG.jpg

"If the gays are beautiful its okay. But its not if they are both bald guys with beard lol"

AFter that he even said he's really Lolicon (pedo) and that's not a character.

I'm so ashamed for being supporting this band until now. 

This guy just SUCKS.

Edited by ricchubunny

i didnt even know he had 755

eh i already knew he was like this also the fact hes probably the most hated guy on tanuki...even among bandmen

he also says some shit on twitter and then proceeds to delete said tweets rly fast smfh

Edited by seurong

On 1/24/2017 at 8:45 PM, ricchubunny said:

After that he even said he's really Lolicon (pedo) and that's not a character.

Um... yeah, he's borderline pedo, this is common knowledge. When was the last time they made a video that wasn't centred around a 13 year-old schoolgirl?

I don't really give a shit if he's hot for lesbians and thinks bald/bearded men are gross. That's how most straight men think, this shit isn't news. Maybe he's not homophobic, just uglyphobic. I dunno...

10 minutes ago, Seimeisen said:

On the main topic though, I don't really give a shit if he's hot for lesbians and thinks bald and bearded men are gross. That's how most straight men think, this shit isn't news. Maybe he's not homophobic, just uglyphobic. I dunno...

he just hasn't met the right ugly bald guy to break into that loli-chasing bussy ((UwU))) 

Hasn't it always been a known fact that this dude is an edgelord on the level of D.I.D.'s Akane though? I'm talking like the whole "2edgy4budokan" stuff from before, the ''VISUAL IS DEAD WE R SO MUCH BETTER" thing, stuff about encouraging self-harm iirc... y'all just let that fly for the most part, but now its suddenly like "burn the witch"? Either go all the way with the 'separate the """"artist""" from the music' thing or drop them the first moment they start acting shady lol

I don't follow this band but it has caught my attention. I do not understand as for some this is not news and any shit if it is; For fans this is quite relevant.

I would not give him any fucking money, this behavior (even if he thinks about it), showing it to his fans is going to hurt.

sorry for my English :D

2 minutes ago, DREAMON DREAMER said:

and what? it's just his opinion, and not a real reason for homo-drama.

being bigoted towards a certain group = totally just an opinion lolololol

😒😒😒

12 minutes ago, midi:nette said:

😒😒😒

you will be surprised, but it is.

he's not killing people for their sexual tastes, so it's ok. and he's not a hollywood diva to take his words too close to heart.

Edited by DREAMON DREAMER

4 minutes ago, DREAMON DREAMER said:

he's not killing people for their sexual tastes, so it's ok. and he's not a hollywood diva to take his words too close to heart.

but calling certain people disgusting and basically fetishizing lesbians???? yeah he's clearly not killing anyone lmao

you're Russian, I'm not surprised

Edited by midi:nette

Just now, midi:nette said:

but calling certain people disgusting???? yeah he's clearly not killing anyone lmao

you're Russian, I'm not surprised

you will be surprised after i'll tell you i was in long relationships (~5 years) with woman and it was perfect.

so what?

As usual, I find it irrelevant how musicians act, think or speak, and such a thing shall never manage to become an obstacle in my liking of the artist. I even listen to bands composed of murderers and this knowledge has never once altered my enjoyment of the music, and I shall support them all the same.

straight men fetishize lesbians & hate on gay men so often it's disgusting; straight women do the opposite just the same.

but that's not an excuse for this being acceptable, because it isn't. yet i'm not surprised by any of this because it's unfortunately such a common mindset for so many people ://

Edited by itsukoii

1 hour ago, DREAMON DREAMER said:

you will be surprised after i'll tell you i was in long relationships (~5 years) with woman and it was perfect.

so what?

surprised? good sis show me an attractive male russian, that will be surprising

that being said

take yourself out of this thread and go seek attention elsewhere

jumping with tha ~unpopular opinion~ to defend an idiot making fun of gays for not meeting yaoi fangirl expectations of that demographic just paints you the same shade of not smart

Edited by nekkichi

1 hour ago, DREAMON DREAMER said:

keep your ass wrapped in non-stick coating.

4703047-1424033235652.gif

you monochromians sure know how to spice my morning up lmaooooo

I haven't even gotten out of bed and my sides hurt. 10/10 stars

6 hours ago, Tokage said:

Hasn't it always been a known fact that this dude is an edgelord on the level of D.I.D.'s Akane though? I'm talking like the whole "2edgy4budokan" stuff from before, the ''VISUAL IS DEAD WE R SO MUCH BETTER" thing, stuff about encouraging self-harm iirc... y'all just let that fly for the most part, but now its suddenly like "burn the witch"? Either go all the way with the 'separate the """"artist""" from the music' thing or drop them the first moment they start acting shady lol

One thing is saying "OUR BAND IS THE SAVIOUR OF THE VISUAL KEI", being homophobic, sexist, pedo and stuff like "i hate fat people" to his fans.

It's completly different. So yeah, we are suddenly burning the witch cuz he suddenly said that stuff? :)

4 hours ago, Platy said:

Seems like he deleted those comments and posted some kind of apology (correct me if i'm wrong)? 

If you can't hold onto your edge, don't bother posting it coward lol

He's just making fun o the people who felt bad for that. He said "I have some apology words" and then an image written "NO I DON'T"

3 hours ago, Yukami said:

I don't follow this band but it has caught my attention. I do not understand as for some this is not news and any shit if it is; For fans this is quite relevant.

I would not give him any fucking money, this behavior (even if he thinks about it), showing it to his fans is going to hurt.

sorry for my English :D

I know right! Thank you!

2 hours ago, DREAMON DREAMER said:

WTF? What's your problem dude?

F**k if it's his opinion. He's a fuck'n opinion former, HE SHOULD KEEP IT TO HIMSELF.

Cause yeah, these words kill people. Saying homophobic stuff makes people thinks its ok to hate them and that's why there's lots of LGBT dying over the world.

NOW IT'S OK BEING NEONAZIST, BECAUSE IT'S JUST THEIR OPINION THEY'RE NOT LITERALLY KILLING ANYONE RIGHT?

Duuuuuuuuh

2 hours ago, midi:nette said:

😒😒😒

Thank you for existing. I'm surprised about how people are ignorant over here.

2 hours ago, Lestat said:

As usual, I find it irrelevant how musicians act, think or speak, and such a thing shall never manage to become an obstacle in my liking of the artist. I even listen to bands composed of murderers and this knowledge has never once altered my enjoyment of the music, and I shall support them all the same.

I'm sorry for you babe. I would never feel okay using my money to support some human trash like this.

Edited by ricchubunny