Prism

Last Thing You Bought

Today I got me two anime figurines.

VHMreMNl.jpg

Fist of the North Star's Shuu (I am not writing that out as Shew)

luE7Z1Al.jpg

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure - Higashikata Josuke

yDeVOjTh.jpg

I included a picture of both figures out of the box so there would be a non-glaring box picture.  I'll probably re-post them later.  I really like that my Josuke figure has similar portions to my FotNS figures, so when I get more figures of both series, I can have "crack pairing" battles on my book shelves. 

I just got the latests albums from Mardelas and Fuki Commune, sadly I still have to wait for my new CD drive to arrive before I can start listening to them.

Is stickers a new thing to give out as a "Tokuten"? I haven't bought CDs in like a year and this the first time IME of buying CDs to get stickers.

Pretty sweet chillwave/electronica musician!

ghost3_zpsmggihuqk.jpg

In Love With a Ghost - let's go (blue cassette tape, pressed by ZTapes)

15 hours ago, Original Saku said:

Gigabyte-GeForce-GTX-1070-G1-Gaming-1-1.

#soon

Is that the gtx 1080 or 1070? I'm waiting for the prices to drop a bit, 500 euro is just too much for a 1070 considering the 970 was priced 150 euro less. They really took up the prices with these news cards and they don't even have HBM memory, there's hardly anything new to justify the cost besides being more powerful. Hopefully AMD will wake up some day so NVIDIA can stop screwing everybody.

Edited by SwampMan

6 hours ago, SwampMan said:

Is that the gtx 1080 or 1070? I'm waiting for the prices to drop a bit, 500 euro is just too much for a 1070 considering the 970 was priced 150 euro less. They really took up the prices with these news cards and they don't even have HBM memory, there's hardly anything new to justify the cost besides being more powerful. Hopefully AMD will wake up some day so NVIDIA can stop screwing everybody.

It's a 1070, picked it up for 430 US dollars... so it's not that bad considering at launch the 970 was $399 and this card basically outperforms 2 of them in SLI for $30 more and is for all intensive purposes mostly the equivalent to a Titan X for $600 less.

check out the RX 480 man, it's looking pretty sweet. The only thing is to even be able to match nvidia cards you have to crossfire 2 of them and that might be an issue with some games. I always go for the more powerful card over the multiple less powerful cards in SLI/CF because games tend to always work better on a single gpu compared to multiple. I will say though that the 480 is extremely competitive right now at it's price point. Two of them in CF will destroy the 1070 nine times out of ten and is closer to being up there with a 1080.

Edited by Original Saku

42 minutes ago, Original Saku said:

It's a 1070, picked it up for 430 US dollars... so it's not that bad considering at launch the 970 was $399 and this card basically outperforms 2 of them in SLI for $30 more and is for all intensive purposes mostly the equivalent to a Titan X for $600 less.

check out the RX 480 man, it's looking pretty sweet. The only thing is to even be able to match nvidia cards you have to crossfire 2 of them and that might be an issue with some games. I always go for the more powerful card over the multiple less powerful cards in SLI/CF because games tend to always work better on a single gpu compared to multiple. I will say though that the 480 is extremely competitive right now at it's price point. Two of them in CF will destroy the 1070 nine times out of ten and is closer to being up there with a 1080.

Money ain't the problem, I'm willing to spend but I refuse to pay 550 euro for a 1070 when the 970 was so much cheaper. 550 euro ain't 430$ but much more, a lot more. I just feel like it's a rip-off. Also as I said the cards don't bring anything new to the table to warrant the pricepoint besides brute force which is a given since that's what changes most between each gpu series. I'm waiting for the day I can buy a 1070 at 400 euro or less in europe 'cause that was the launch price of the 970 and most of the previous iterations but for now nividia is gonna keep milking us. I'm not falling for it though they can take their card and stick it up their asses. Now with the new amd cards on the market prices are guaranteed to go down a bit.

Just look at this: https://www.amazon.it/Asus-90YV09N0-M0NA00-Scheda-Grafica-STRIX-GTX1070-O8G-Gaming/dp/B01GRCYTMY/ref=sr_1_1?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1467503721&sr=1-1&keywords=gtx+1070

549euro=611$ tell me nvidia is not considering me a cow to milk. Yeah sure we have more taxes and all that stuff, but jumping from 400 euro to 550 is a pretty big leap.

2 hours ago, SwampMan said:

Money ain't the problem, I'm willing to spend but I refuse to pay 550 euro for a 1070 when the 970 was so much cheaper. 550 euro ain't 430$ but much more, a lot more. I just feel like it's a rip-off. Also as I said the cards don't bring anything new to the table to warrant the pricepoint besides brute force which is a given since that's what changes most between each gpu series. I'm waiting for the day I can buy a 1070 at 400 euro or less in europe 'cause that was the launch price of the 970 and most of the previous iterations but for now nividia is gonna keep milking us. I'm not falling for it though they can take their card and stick it up their asses. Now with the new amd cards on the market prices are guaranteed to go down a bit.

Just look at this: https://www.amazon.it/Asus-90YV09N0-M0NA00-Scheda-Grafica-STRIX-GTX1070-O8G-Gaming/dp/B01GRCYTMY/ref=sr_1_1?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1467503721&sr=1-1&keywords=gtx+1070

549euro=611$ tell me nvidia is not considering me a cow to milk. Yeah sure we have more taxes and all that stuff, but jumping from 400 euro to 550 is a pretty big leap.

yeah overseas prices on these things are retarded, I'm with you there.

Bought a new 1tb external HD finally! My old 1TB one is already full of music and it's ancient anyway... needs an external power supply - but it has served me well, lol.

^^

I myself have hairy man legs, so that's a no can do for me lol

Purchased what I believe to be the last New 3DS XL in red from my local Target, for my niece, along with Majora's Mask.

Uncle Yuyo is now broke as fuck.

18 hours ago, JukaForever said:

Gas is free, just eat a lot of beans

But beans are not, so technically it costs something to create gas ; D