Prism

Last Thing You Bought

hreYAae.jpg

Not the best pic since I'm kinda in a car, but I am for sure bringing this tote bag to my next job interview lol

NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST - ZeTeS

Panorama Kyoko Zenon - XENON BEST SELECTION with bonus DVD/CD

THREE LIGHTS DOWN KINGS - Rock To The Future

Glamhaze - Chippoke na Pride

glamhaze - Moso Spice

Far From Perfect - Time Bomb

ZON - SUPER LiAR

Purple Stone - Kabuki-cho Butterfly

Purple Stone - Kabuki-cho Butterfly

Today is the day!!
NB: these marks on the cd case, that's not a scratch it's weird (but I do have a scratch on the back tho, high five to the transporter -_-").

158302IMG2016052711142001.jpg

Also waiting for Guano Apes' Bel Air album, the special edition CD/DVD (it was cheap so why not, I need to complete my Apes collection asap). I really need to buy Architects' discography too.

Edited by eiheartx

18 minutes ago, eiheartx said:

Today is the day!!
NB: these marks on the cd case, that's not a scratch it's weird (but I do have a scratch on the back tho, high five to the transporter -_-").

Spoiler

158302IMG2016052711142001.jpg

Also waiting for Guano Apes' Bel Air album, the special edition CD/DVD (it was cheap so why not, I need to complete my Apes collection asap). I really need to buy Architect's discography too.

I just found out about this album yesterday :lol:. I kinda hated Lost Together // Lost Forever (or whatever it's called). Most djent music either annoys me or bores me, and I really didn't like Sam Carter's voice on that album. But... since I've been fond of everything else they've done, I want to give them one more chance. I'm probably the only person on earth who favours The Here And Now (yeah, it was their "soft" album, but it was very well done).

10 minutes ago, Seimeisen said:

I kinda hated Lost Together // Lost Forever (or whatever it's called).

NOOOOOO HOW XDDDD
This album is my favourite ;-; but I still need time to define if AOGHAU surpass it or no. You should listen to it and tell me what you think xD I doubt you'll like it but eeh, who knows.

Edited by eiheartx

51 minutes ago, ghost said:

The crown jewel of Slipknot vinyl.

Spoiler

iowa_zpspgnwfrrt.jpg

Slipknot - Iowa

Plural for vinyl is "vinyl" just fyi. Nice find, btw. Probably the only Slipknot album that I still love. The others kinda lost their magics IMO. And from what I've seen, this one gets really expensive.

I succumbed too. CD/DVD version (I wanted Vakaren). Hard to get by now it seems, it was out of stock on Amazon.fr (and now it's available within 1 to 3 weeks, it might be sold out soon).

On a side note; I own a lot of cds, I've seen a lot of album arts, but this artwork is probably the most beautiful one that I've seen in my entire life (I know Katatonia's artworks are always beautiful but this one omg).

459606IMG2016060712033501.jpg

I also spent a lot of money on "old" albums lately (on amazon.co.uk), especially because 1) now they are cheap af, it's time for good bargains 2) I kinda enjoy more the music when the hype has faded (30STM for example, I couldn't stand them when TIW and LLF+D were out, all the fanatics everywhere and around them seriously put me off).

No pictures because uh lazy, but there's a list with some blabla:

:staru: What I've got for now:

Architects : The Here and Now (shoutout to @Seimeisen:D did you listen to AOGHAU btw?)

Architects : LF // LT

Asking Alexandria : From Death to Destiny (should arrive today so let's say I got it already)

BMTH : Sempiternal [deluxe edition]

Guano Apes : Offline

finally got these kickass albums!  

I've waited long enough for Offline (just in case they would drop a gold edition like they did with Bel Air) but they didn't, and since they're back in studio to record the next one -they are in a 3-years cycle between each albums-, it's the moment to buy it. 

fyi, I'm not a AA fan but this album is really good. I really love Danny's raspy voice.

Tonight Alive : What Are You So Scared Of ? [deluxe edition]

Tonight Alive : The Other Side

Tonight Alive : Limitless

I love punk pop TA but I must say, Limitless is brilliant. Good compositions and vocals on point. I wouldn't mind if they continue this way.

:staru: What I'm waiting for (in transit for now):

30STM : This Is War

30STM : Love Lust Faith + Dreams

My head is clear today, I'm in a good mood to discover these releases (minus Hurricane that I know and love already). I doubt they'll surpass the self-titled tho, this release is still one of my favourite and surely their best album.

BMTH : That's The Spirit

I really enjoyed this album, but maybe because I don't feel the betrayal like the majority does. Good songs and chorus which got me hooked. Weird because when Happy Song was out I hated it.. xD

Bought some NBA Outfit :

Cleveland #23 Lebron James Shirt

Lakers short

Edited by Dark Kinma

Recently got me a pair of Edifier Exclaim E10's for my computer setup

Still burning them in right now, but I'm pretty impressed  so far with the sound quality. For a pair of 2.0 computer speaker for under $100

432779IMG2016061513244201.jpg

And thanks to Amazon's deal, I grabbed a copy of Dishonored - Definitive Edition for PS4, coming tomorrow. : 11,99€ xD

Edited by eiheartx