Prism

Last Thing You Bought

A new camera. It didn't cost me much but the quality's pretty great, so that was a win-win. I just told the guy in the shop I wanted sth with a decent enough quality for pictures alone because I'm going to a convention on Saturday (my second one and I'm so excited~ ^_^) and my iPod camera's a bit buggered because there's a mahoosive crack over the lens. Just tested it out and it's perfect. £28 well-spent! :D

7 minutes ago, Gesu said:

A new camera. It didn't cost me much but the quality's pretty great, so that was a win-win. I just told the guy in the shop I wanted sth with a decent enough quality for pictures alone because I'm going to a convention on Saturday (my second one and I'm so excited~ ^_^) and my iPod camera's a bit buggered because there's a mahoosive crack over the lens. Just tested it out and it's perfect. £28 well-spent! :D

whaaaat kinda convention? ^^ 

1 minute ago, spockitty said:

whaaaat kinda convention? ^^ 

An anime/gaming convention! It's the same one I went to last year and it was so much fun, so I've just gotta go again. :)

7 minutes ago, Komorebi said:

New plates.  I broke the last one like two weeks ago and I was eating pretty much out of the pot like the responsible adult I am who splurges on cheki but won't buy actual useful shit.

are you me?

but also, why use plates when you can eat out of a pot? it's just more dishes to wash later ya know?

Edited by spockitty

2 minutes ago, Gesu said:

An anime/gaming convention! It's the same one I went to last year and it was so much fun, so I've just gotta go again. :)

Awesome! Have fun but more importantly stay hydrated ^^

The only thing I missed on my last convention was some convenient snacks since the lines for food vendors were impossibly long >.>

Just now, spockitty said:

Awesome! Have fun but more importantly stay hydrated ^^

The only thing I missed on my last convention was some convenient snacks since the lines for food vendors were impossibly long >.>

Thank you, I will! I'll be sure to take a drink with me. I'll also get some there because they do some really nice drinks! I've gotta get some of that blue raspberry ramune if they do it again this year (as I'm sure they will) because I bought some last year but because it came in a glass bottle, it fell out of a rather inconvenient hole in the plastic bag the vendor gave me and shattered on the floor on the way home. I've gotta put it in my own bag this time! >.<

And yeah, the lines do tend to be really long. I can't remember how long I was waiting to buy snacks last year but at least there are lots of cool things going on to distract you while you wait.

11 minutes ago, Gesu said:

And yeah, the lines do tend to be really long. I can't remember how long I was waiting to buy snacks last year but at least there are lots of cool things going on to distract you while you wait.

That might be so, but recently we've almost missed a panel because we were stuck in a line and so hungry we just couldn't skip it ^^;;; We spent 13 hours at that convention, so if you plan on a whole day trip also, make sure to get some supplies! Cool things can only get you so far lol~ 

29 minutes ago, spockitty said:

but also, why use plates when you can eat out of a pot? it's just more dishes to wash later ya know?

Two main motives. Taking the pot to bed is too much and I have to get up to return it later since it doesn't fit in my nightstand.
Whenever I want toast it's hard to chose were the fuck I'll put it so I can eat it in bed watching TV.

Vincent SV-500 Hybrid Integrated Amplifier

Spoiler

801679.jpeg

ATC SCM 11 speakers

Spoiler

724664.jpeg

Bluesound Node 2i streamer

Spoiler

928336.jpeg

Big update to my HIFI setup. The ATCs truly are something special... first time auditioning a pair of speakers actually moved me to tears 🙈

Edited by VESSMIER

Just cassettes 😎

Vaporwave/Future-Funk:

• Flamingo Funk Vol. 2 (White Shell)
  • Luxury Elite - Blind Date/Rose Quartz
  • waterfront dining & 猫 シ Corp. - With Love 愛を込めて
  • PowerPCME - Kmart 1989-1992 (Translucent Blue Shell)
  • Midnight Television - Self-titled
  • Diskette Park - Reading Room
  • Saint Pepsi - Empire Building

If everything goes smoothly, I should have 中原めいこ (Meiko Nakahara)  - HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LOVE FOR YOU. It's a bit more of an obscure release, b/c it's just a ballad compilation and it's not on vinyl. I'm expecting the tape to be in rough shape as it's 30 y.o, but I knew going in. I have a couple of 30+ y.o tapes myself that still function, so I'm cautiously optimistic. 

Edited by colorful人生

So, four months ago (yes, I'm retarded), I did a little shopping spree to buy my birthday presents. So, here are them: comics from DC and Disney, a "Suicide squad" DVD (again: you can't judge me), a light novel and, mainly, a headphone.

1.jpg

The headphone is from JBL. When I first tested it, I was instantly amazed with the quality of the sound. Also, it's the first time ever I'm using something wireless. I've opened my mind about this and it's been actually pretty useful.

2.jpg

Four Tiger & Bunny Bandai figures.  Now I have Ivan, Karina, Kotetsu, Nathan + a SD Barnaby and a Fire Emblem gacha one. Tryina snag those Antonio, Keith, Paolin and a better, non-SD Barnaby ... someday.

Also, a new vintage poozu doll which makes my collection amount to 3 now.

Edited by Chell

i bought this on mercari japan... i dont even wear gothic... it was a good deal for a collab piece though......

0242ce11-fa86-5568-84a7-baf7ea1e92c9.jpe

I'll have to buy new accessories & a blouse for it though.... my whole lolita wardrobe is sweet & pink rip

iPhone SE (2020), case, aux cable, Airpods Pro, case, espresso cups. More to come once I order a grinder and more things (maybe, this probably tanks me besides adding to an emergency fund.)

I'm SO tired of buying merch, clothes, and the other stuff, but I need to treat my compulsive shopping habits, so my latest shopping fetish is cute flowers and aromatic oils.

N9iTAIEv02Q.jpg 

Edited by 少女椿