The Piass

コドモドラゴン (Codomo Dragon) new single, "この世界は終わりだ。" (Kono Sekai wa Owari da)

On 2017.03.15, the band will release its new single called 「この世界は終わりだ。」(kono sekai wa owari da)

TYPE A : 

CD :

01.この世界は終わりだ。(kono sekai wa owari da)
02.[Not yet fixed A ]

DVD :

01.「この世界は終わりだ。」 (clip) 

TYPE B :

CD :

01.この世界は終わりだ。(kono sekai wa owari da)
02.[Not yet fixed A ]

DVD :

01.「この世界は終わりだ。」 (multi-angle PV)

TYPE C :

1.この世界は終わりだ。(kono sekai wa owari da)
2.[Not yet fixed A ]
3.[Not yet fixed B ]
4.この世界は終わりだ。(inst)(kono sekai wa owari da)
5.[Not yet fixed A ](inst)
6.[Not yet fixed B ](inst)

TYPE D  : 

1.この世界は終わりだ。(kono sekai wa owari da)
2.[Not yet fixed A ]
3.[Not yet fixed C ]
4.この世界は終わりだ。(inst) (kono sekai wa owari da)
5.[Not yet fixed A ](inst)
6.[Not yet fixed C ]  (inst)

C1qD0HLWIAAaUlM.jpg

An one man tour called 「ハイソサエティ・アバンギャルド」(high society avant-garde) will begin as of 2017.03.17 at umeda AKASO  to 2017.05.11 at 中野サンプラザ. 

http://codomo-dragon.net/schedule_detail_list/76957

Edited by Seimeisen
Only edited title to include single name and kanji, did not change content in main post

I hope they become little less boring than before and step up their game. Maybe make some concept on their releases. 

I can't really tell what the differences between their albums.

Just like their senpai, Kiryu. Before their last album, their singles are about yoikai and it climaxed with Hyakkiyakou. 

Something like that. 

Edited by Spectralion

The last album and their songs for the Family Party single for me is their most disappointing releases to date. Gekokujou and it's singles (especially the godly Waruagaki) are still the highlights of their discography followed by their early material.

Don't get me wrong, I'm still interested to see what they do next, but I never expect anything wildly ambitious since they are releasing an album every year with the constant singles in between them. I wouldn't mind a break from the usual with a mini-album like they did with Candy-Man (which had some of their more interesting tracks).

At least their looks always deliver lol

i really enjoyed the single kuro to aka and the rest of the songs for family party and their last album

i think that Codomo is just like Kiryu and R-shitei.i mean,them are going to do the same thing over and over.the same recipe with some different spices

luckily i like it. (their new look is glowing on my notebook screen @_@ )

Edited by Kang MarLon

loving the new style... its way more eccentric compared to their usual repertoire. Also I noticed that them and Royz are right in line to play at the same final joints the past few times.... Like they are growing together ^_^

Unfortunately they can do nothing about these release thing. I mean it's not them but label makes them release new stuff almost every few months. Not like they have time to make something new. 

Looking forward to this single anyway. Unlike with kiryu and royz they manage to keep making something listenable. Though new look is just meh.

B-side titles confirmed by Amazon.co.jp

All types: 病病 (yama-yama; Sickness)

C Type bonus track: butterfly

D Type bonus track: 変食家 (Henshoku-ka; The Eclectician)

Doesn't really matter yet since we don't have audio previews of them, buuuut... y'know, at least I added the personal touch of translating the titles

This a gooooood way to make a sampler. Butterfly has a chorus that's reeeeel right I'm glad because the vocal filter at the beginning was not to my tatseee D:|