Sign in to follow this  
Shaolan974

The THIRTEEN 2 new maxi-singles "GAMUSHARA" and "WHITE DUST" release

The THIRTEEN 2 new maxi-single "GAMUSHARA" and "WHITE DUST" will be released at 2017/03/29 (3 types each)

Limited edition A (2160 yens) will include CD (2 songs) and DVD (PV+Document)

Limited edition B (3240 yens) will include CD (2 songs) and DVD (scenes of their live at 2016/11/18 at AKASAKA BLITZ (9 songs))

Regular edition (1620 yens) will include CD (3 songs) only

They will hold their oneman live tour [ANARCHY BOYS AND ANARCHY GIRLS] since 2017/04/08 at Yokohama BAYSIS to 2017/06/10 at Shinjuku ReNY.

Edited by Shaolan974

7 hours ago, Yukimoto said:

HAHA I wouldn't put it that harshly but yeah I wish he would do something different or at least bring back Sadie .-.

their first album "PANDEMIC" sounds like a blender making a cover of dir en grey

how can tsurugi have been apart of the same band that was responsible for this audio-visual abortion

I appreciate their dedication in putting those overtime hours working as a sound excrement human farm tbh.

bonus points for lifting a single title off LMC, like, literally scrapping the bottom of vk compost barrel there.

23 hours ago, Kang MarLon said:

their first album "PANDEMIC" sounds like a blender making a cover of dir en grey

that's sadie members for you, duh ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Like, seriously, when I listened to the album, there was no indication that anyone in this band has a basic understanding of how music works. The band is explosive aural diarrhea and Mao constantly "singing" thru comically distorted filters is the bloody vomit on top of the shit cake. 

Why is this a thing? Why is it being supported enough for it to continue existing? Why did Sadie have to end for this to begin? I am baffled. 

i think the fans are supporting them just bcuz of sadie era
Mao should have formed a band like Deviloof,his voice seems proper to this,but he did shit instead,trying to be different

Edited by Kang MarLon

tbh I sometimes think someone offered sadie members a modest retirement pension just to prevent them from releasing more crap ~in tha universe~,

but by some wicked reason those two lil shits never settled

2 hours ago, Komorebi said:

Well... all the comments here don't make want to even give this band a try lol

No, do it. You need to experience this. It's unbelievable. I mean, this isn't just like "meh these guys aren't anything special", this seems like a band actively being terrible on purpose. 

1 hour ago, Saishu said:

I mean, this isn't just like "meh these guys aren't anything special", this seems like a band actively being terrible on purpose. 

Isn't that Maria Cross?

On 1/1/2017 at 5:55 AM, Kang MarLon said:

Im actually quite behind on Dir En Grey so not to sure how they compare to them but compared to Sadie I didn't too much care for Pandemic so I kind of hope Dir En Grey didn't make anything similar to that .-.

pretty late to this party but although i couldn't care less for their full album (bcuz all this vocal effects ruined like every song on it for me) but just today i listened to LIAR. LIAR. and i love this single!

so pretty stoked for their new releases so hopefully they keep the style alive from LIAR. LIAR. ;D

on a side note... *imo Sadie sucked for at least the past 3-4 years anyway so no matter what THE THIRTEEN definitely isn't worse - and i was a huge Sadie fan back then but since their minialbum Gain, which was absolutely KILLER they just went downhill on and on....*

Track lists to both singles (regular version)

GAMUSHARA

1. GAMUSHARA

2. BABY GO FOR IT

3. OH MY GOD

WHITE DUST

1. WHITE DUST

2.  シンデレラ (CINDERELLA)

3. GIRLS BE AMBITOUS

Hate because "Girls be ambitious" title 3... 2... 1... START

Nevermind... to me hating them all time about everything is ridiculous...

cotton candy hair, yas!!!!! #squad_goals!!!!

I'm surprised they get funds to hire extra models to sell their shit music, but well, they aren't the first vk disaster to get $$$ treatment

I like WHITE DUST look so much. 

5 hours ago, nekkichi said:

I'm surprised they get funds to hire extra models to sell their shit music, but well, they aren't the first vk disaster to get $$$ treatment

Don't be like this. Why people talking shit about them not important what they do....

Sign in to follow this