emmny

DIR EN GREY x PIERROT Collab "Androgynos"; PIERROT fanclub "Arlequin" reopened for 2017

not much else that we know other than this. between me and @Ro plzthis wont be much more than a coupling tour and an excuse for the pierrot ojis to get some diru coin, but i hope its a full on collab orgy

http://www.arlequin.jp/

Edited by emmny

Intereeeeesting... Love Angelo but I miss Pierrot. Hopefully Pierrot sticks around more permanently. They could do Angelo, LMC, Al Vino, whatever else and then return to Pierrot every once in a while... The way Luna Sea does it.

7 hours ago, elvismania said:

So maybe D'espairsRay will comeback too, few days ago they 4 were in a meeting. WELCOME 2017

I thought the same...  <3

I'm so curious what ANDROGYNOS will be. And I will be very happy if PIERROT will back too.

this gotta be something beautiful, talented, one of a kind, unique
like a tour of stand up episodes of Kirito laughing at his own “be careful who you call ugly during indie label era” jokes, and an embarrassed freshly head-shaved kyo selectively pigsquealing in response

all funds procured go towards a time machine to 2002, thus the project title

Not interested in the slightest.

Dir en grey should've announced a new single or something like how many yesterdays ago??

That's all i care for. 

hey cool! I always thought PIERROT was such a cool act... I think I have some of their CD's somewhere still.. Let's dust them off