ghata

[HELP] Download Section disappeared

I have had the same problem. I am trying to see some post where it is reported that has happened, or if I have been banned.

4 minutes ago, catborja said:

I have had the same problem. I am trying to see some post where it is reported that has happened, or if I have been banned.

it happened for everyone.

2 hours ago, CoolKill3rX said:

THe download section is up, however you need 10 points on ur profile to access it.

You can see the points under ur avatar, urs say 0 because u never make topics and post anything, so u know what to do.

Haha, we had such a thing 8 or 10 years ago, but it was just amount of posts, not useful ones, which resulted in mass spam from leechers wanting to get access :D

3 hours ago, yurameki24 said:

Sorry, the first time you use the forum

How can I have read access?

Is there any conditions?

nah just get it from the post on the download subforum

34 minutes ago, Disposable said:

Lurker crisis

Watch how all the VK UPLOADS ~DEMON ANDROID~ blogspots and facebooks suddenly stop updating their pages.

yeah XD  they totally will stop for 99%

26 minutes ago, emmny said:

depends on your taste in visual kei, if you like deviloof--there's a chance it might never show up for you :/ sorry for the inconvenience

True this... I still have a few recent cd's which aren't uploaded at all XD

50 minutes ago, Disposable said:

Lurker crisis

Watch how all the VK UPLOADS ~DEMON ANDROID~ blogspots and facebooks suddenly stop updating their pages.

Holy shit so true.

3 hours ago, filth_y said:

Haha, we had such a thing 8 or 10 years ago, but it was just amount of posts, not useful ones, which resulted in mass spam from leechers wanting to get access

Then don't announce it. Keep it a nice surprise to the commited ones. "oh, you reached 500 posts? Congratulations, you can now access the DL section! surprise!" XD

2 hours ago, Biopanda said:

It's simple, to access the Downloads section you just need to [YOU NEED A MONOCHROME-HEAVEN PREMIUM ACCOUNT TO ACCESS THIS CONTENT]

I HATE YOU

The download section disbanded because it wanted to form new sub-sections to promote obscure stuff no gives a care about. So the main download section said fuck it and now there's no download section. :P

On 11/9/2016 at 0:42 AM, CoolKill3rX said:

would always help if u told us what u already listen to in the first place, so we can judge and snatch some music off u.

If you wish to explore Melokei music (symphonic/melodic visual kei) you can check out my channel, they are mostly unpopulair bands so u shoudnt know most or atleased a few of them: https://www.youtube.com/user/CoolKill3rX/videos

These are awesome! thank you very much :D

15 hours ago, orange~ said:

Come to one of our dubtrack sessions. I discover new music every time there. Often there's one held on sundays.

nice ill try and hop on then