Sign in to follow this  
Shaolan974

Chanty new maxi-single "今年も春が希望という名の嘘をつく" (Kotoshi mo Haru ga Kibou to iu Na no Usowotsuku) release

Chanty new maxi-single [title not yet finalized] will be released at 2017 spring

They will hold their 2-day oneman live "今年も春が希望という名の嘘をつく" (Kotoshi mo Haru ga Kibou to iu Na no Usowotsuku) at Takadanobaba CLUB PHASE as follows : "-理想day-" (Risou day) at 2017/04/01 and "-現実day-" (Genjitsu day) at 2017/04/02

They will hold their birtday lives "自家製生誕祭~東京巡り~" (Jikasei Seitansai ~Tokyo Meguri ~) as follows :

"~成人の日~" (Naruto no Hi) at 2017/03/26 at Shinjuku RUIDO K4

"~千歳の日~" (Chitose no Hi) at 2017/04/20 at Shibuya REX

"~芥の日~" (Akuta no Hi) at 2017/04/29 at Takadanobaba CLUB PHASE

"~野中拓の日~" (Nonaka Taku no Hi) at 2017/05/17 at Takadanobaba AREA

"~shia.の日~" (shia. no Hi) at 2017/08/29 at Ikebukuro EDGE

Edited by Shaolan974

Their new single "今年も春が希望という名の嘘をつく" (Kotoshi mo Haru ga Kibou to iu Na no Usowotsuku) will be released at 2017/04/05 (2 types)

Limited edition (2160 yen) will include CD and DVD

Regular edition (1944 yen) will include CD only

[CD tracklist]

1.不機嫌 (Fukigen)
2.冤罪ブルース (Enzai Blues)
3.半透明 (Hantoumei)
4.不機嫌 (Fukigen)(off Vo.)
5.冤罪ブルース(Enzai Blues)(off Vo.)
6.半透明(Hantoumei)(off Vo.)

[DVD tracklist]

1.不機嫌 (Fukigen) (PV)

2.OFFSHOT

Edited by Shaolan974

43 minutes ago, The Moon said:

How is this band? Anyone have anything to recommend? This diet Moran look has me intrigued. 

@fitear1590 is probably the best person to ask when it comes to Chanty, but personally I really liked their last mini-album.

Edited by saishuu

12 hours ago, The Moon said:

How is this band? Anyone have anything to recommend? This diet Moran look has me intrigued. 

As "art kei" as they can look sometimes and despite the fact that vocalist Akuta teamed up with Soan project, Chanty really doesn't sound like Moran at all, other than not sounding like your typical VK. They're much closer to an indie rock sound.

If you're interested though, I personally recommend よくのかたまり and m.o.b. (singles), as well as the mini-album that @saishuumentioned!

Chanty has a more developed style than Administrator did, also Akuto on Soan Project was awesomeeee. Personally I'd say in addition to the mini, Moratorium and Diary off their self-titled album are my favorites..

Sign in to follow this