Sign in to follow this  
hiroki

ベル(belle) new maxi single "ルフラン(refrain)" release

ベル(belle) new maxi single "ルフラン(refrain)" will be released on 2016/11/30 (3 TYPE).

TYPE A (1,944yen) will include CD+DVD (including "ルフラン" PV & making), TYPE B (1,944yen) will include CD+DVD (including "雨に謳えば" PV & making), and TYPE C (1,620yen) will include CD only.

[CD track list]
01.ルフラン
02.雨に謳えば
03.秋桜の咲く頃に (included in TYPE B )
03.未来予報士 (included in TYPE C)

Setlist at 2016/10/18 at Shinjuku ReNY (2nd anniversary)

『週末レイトショー』

『ゼンマイピエロ』

『あの日の僕の君と雨』

『ノンフィクション』

『アモーレ』

『きみのまま』

『さようなら僕だけの人』

『飴と無知』

『ビードロ』

『バイバイ』

『音見世ディスコ』

『厚化粧の女』

『RED』

『やってない』

-ENCORE-

『ワスレナグサ』

『もう一度』

『涙傘』

『スローエモーション』

-W ENCORE-

『真夏のバラッド』

z151.jpg

I'm very happy to read that there actually are people out there who appreciate Belle just like I do:lright:

It seemed to me that there are almost no VK fans overseas who appreciate them but I guess I was wrong! Also happy to see their album in the staff picks list in the 25 days of christmas thread^_^ Some fans told me they are not VK enough because they prefer the dark bands but I'm really glad that those were only a handful of fans as it seems!

In case anyone is interested, I'm running a facebook page and a twitter account in order to support Belle overseas- Please check it out and follow/like if you are interested(^^)

I've been a bit lazy these days with posting but I will do my best (>///<) When I have time I also sometimes translate song lyrics or interviews of them(^^) You can find a translation of an interview about "Refrain" on the Twitter page! (Still have to upload it on FB too)

Facebook: Belle International Support (Facebook)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/belleworldwide

@haiironoanemoneThey are a very good band and I think for sometime a lot of people liked them on this thread... the only thing I think I haven't heard from them is that live-limited album they had when they first started activities but besides that they are are really good band. BTW they can still be visual kei without being dark... some categorize really poppy happy tracks as Oshare-kei but that all depends on lyrics ^_^ Thinking about it, even that is probably a sub-clause in visual kei as a whole!

Edited by Yukimoto

On 28.12.2016 at 11:13 PM, Yukimoto said:

@haiironoanemoneThey are a very good band and I think for sometime a lot of people liked them on this thread... the only thing I think I haven't heard from them is that live-limited album they had when they first started activities but besides that they are are really good band. BTW they can still be visual kei without being dark... some categorize really poppy happy tracks as Oshare-kei but that all depends on lyrics ^_^ Thinking about it, even that is probably a sub-clause in visual kei as a whole!

True there are a lot of non-dark VK bands too especially in Oshare-kei style, but I've just got the feeling that many foreign fans only like/prefer the dark bands like Mejibray, Killaneth, Dadaroma and so on :sad:

There are two songs of their live limited album on Youtube if you like to listen^_^ If I have more time someday I might upload the other ones with eng subs as well although I always have a bad conscience if I just upload a band songs that they haven't uploaded:shock: but a ffriend assisted me with this one and wanted to so we did it back then x'D

Their ballad "Wasurenagusa" with eng subs: (if you click on CC)

And I also found  "Namidagasa" from the 2nd version they released of the live limited album in summer 2015:

Edited by haiironoanemone

6 hours ago, haiironoanemone said:

True there are a lot of non-dark VK bands too especially in Oshare-kei style, but I've just got the feeling that many foreign fans only like/prefer the dark bands like Mejibray, Killaneth, Dadaroma and so on :sad:

There are two songs of their live limited album on Youtube if you like to listen^_^ If I have more time someday I might upload the other ones with eng subs as well although I always have a bad conscience if I just upload a band songs that they haven't uploaded:shock: but a ffriend assisted me with this one and wanted to so we did it back then x'D

Their ballad "Wasurenagusa" with eng subs: (if you click on CC)

Yeah the second live-limited album is the only thing I don't have by them.... I think it had only one new song that the previous live-limited stuff didn't have

Sign in to follow this