Sign in to follow this  
alpurrt

Reintroduction?

So I guess you could call this a reintroduction post. 

A few months back I made my Introduction post, but never did anything on here since then, and honestly making this post (or any post on here for that matter) now makes me a bit anxious and nervous but after lately coming back on here and looking at some topics a handful of times I decided that I'd actually like to be here...

Regardless,

I was told a while back that I should make an account on here, so I eventually did. I've never really actually used it until now. 

So, hello, I'm some awkward American that just likes some visual kei stuff.

I really like symphonic bands ( Versailles and Matenrou Opera are probably my favorites )

and I'm a fan of some more.... western visual styled bands(?), if you will.

I really like Seremedy, Disreign, Cinema Bizarre, Die/May etc....  In general I'm a fan of any of Seike's work.  I know a lot of people don't want to consider them visual kei so maybe 'western visual styled' is an okay term? 

I really just like cats, bulldogs, and music, although the cats and bulldogs part isn't quite relevant. 

Anyway I do hope to actually continue to post and read stuff on here :)

I really like this emoticon 

:ghost: I think it's cute and I wanted to somehow mention that okay thank you... I also really like the spoiler thing...

Welcome back, I hope you enjoy your stay!  I like Seremedy, Disreign etc. as well :D though some may consider it heresy.  Anyway, glad to have you. Most people here won't bite, you should get along fine :)

2 hours ago, Atreides said:

Welcome back, I hope you enjoy your stay!  I like Seremedy, Disreign etc. as well :D though some may consider it heresy.  Anyway, glad to have you. Most people here won't bite, you should get along fine :)

Aw thank you! I'd hope most people won't bite...

Sign in to follow this