Takadanobabaalien

General news and drama regarding Rockstar Records

6 hours ago, cvltic said:

Ayataso practically doxxed Noa (I left out his real first name bc I think it's a little dicey to include but his whole name is out there because of this)

I don't really follow Avanchick or any of these bands, but was that name actually a secret? It seems like it could also be a stage name. It's listed on vkdb, and it looks like there is a blog he made under the name Takashi from a previous project where he mentions that he has started a new blog for Avanchick. He even links to his new Noah accounts:

http://ameblo.jp/kurogoma1225/entry-11877448595.html

9 minutes ago, midi:nette said:

Noah responds:

So he's basically denying the allegations. This is my rush-job interpretation:

Very shocked when I saw "that person"'s twitter. In this line of work rumours often spread on the internet but this time these are totally baseless stories and, on top of that, being written by someone in the same company. SHOKKU.

I can't follow that other tweet about LINE easily, someone else can translate that =_= I think he said, from the way "that person" spoke in their LINE conversations he might've had bad intentions/feelings toward Avanchick from the beginning.

8 hours ago, cvltic said:

@emmny
u got it. this girl needs to buy some fucking punctuation tho

THANK U LORD

noah said something about lawyer and this girl tweets at him saying she should contact lawyers for herself cuz they fucked while she was underage and was mitsu while she was underage LMFAO (super paraphrasing)

and now kiryu's responding to his lying while the meary and egoist guys are backing him up lmfao

this 1 drama turned into like 5 and now as @cvlticsaid, he's getting dragged by a bunch of gya LMFAO

also: their american live wont be cancelled unless the con itself gets wind of this drama, and they probably wouldn't care eitherway.

Edited by emmny

5 minutes ago, midi:nette said:

inb4 avanchick kaisan

they'd never...but they fucking should if this shit storm gets a lot worse

that said its not like their fans have morals like kaya's LMFAO  they probably dont care that avanchick are shit

Edited by emmny

He's referring to the picture that Kiryu posted of their LINE conversation. He said that it was a group chat with him, Kiryu and Irodori and is basically saying that Kiryu cut it at a "convenient" place and it makes it seems like Kiryu harbored ill will towards Avanchick from the beginning. I'm not sure what that last line is. I think it was just a group chat that they were told to make by the label? 

but all the bangya responding are calling bs and saying if that's true he should just screenshot the whole conversation instead of saying that it was being taken out of context or cut conveniently or whatever. haha 

@emmny SO ACCURATE. hahaha I feel like I'm watching reality TV or something haha I don't even care about any of these bands but I'm following this drama so closely LOL

Meary's Reona just tweeted in support of Kiryu.

He's basically just saying that Kiryu is not the type of person to lie and is a respectable human being. 

2 hours ago, violetchain said:

I don't really follow Avanchick or any of these bands, but was that name actually a secret?

If his first name is fair game alright, but since she dropped his last name in another tweet I was erring on the side of caution :x

Noah's being really tacky and just treating this as petty internet gossip. Threatening a lawyer (presumably to take advantage of Japan's crazy libel laws where you can sue someone even if what they say is true) is also pretty shitty if you're gonna pay for it with Betty's cheki money.

however this drama proofs it again that VKEI is often only about "money, cuteness and handsomeness"

With cuteness and handsomeness you earn money from fans.

With cuteness and handsomeness you fool man to be popular that they can make their dream as an artist come true.

Of course Betty Kiryu has right to put on the truth and Noah is just funny to throw some counter attack.

Noah had just luck that the label owner loved them the most and wanted to make his band big.
While Kiryu was fallen for the trap that his band would be the FEED for the band the label owner loves.

The funny thing is..

Why did bands wait so long... until the owner said, people sorry not having money anymore I'll stop with the whole label.
Bands could already seen this, they know that the money didn't go to THEIR own direction etc.

But I'm sure we can eat much more popcorn about all of this.

Also it's bullshit that a band was not allowed to release their own CD.
We all remember TAKASHI right? That dude did release CD on his own.
But okay, maybe it's because he has own connections maybe even with the Yakuza? lolz.

Or because he is a bit smarter?

I didn't saw him writing anything about rockstar yet.

Also The Egoist, devilkitty, meary  has released CD. even under rockstar

All money towards: avanchick ?

Maybe lots of money but also 3 other bands could release under rockstar..

Maybe Betty didn't push hard enough to make it happen.

So with this I wonder.

Did really all money go direction avanchick?

That's harsh for the other bands... Barely able to promote themselves and such. :/  What a shitty management.

I will follow this topic to stay updated... I love reading about drama.

omg all this drama. lololol

i feel like i can't trust anyone.

now gya has a chance to drag him and anyone can tell everything. but not everything can be true. uhhh

btw what she mean? 

^ translation

"Anyway when is Avanchick going to play with Arlequin, the Raid. and DEZERT? You said they invited you a year ago right? No schedule planned yet?? I wanna go see~

she's calling Noah out for lying to her about Avandick being invited to playwith bigger bands lol

It's really curious how Yuuga managed to keep up with Yayoi for that long of a time. Yes, Yuuga himself isn't an angel, and according to the reports of some fans he is quite a dick (wasn't there a rumor that he comanded his gya to beat up some foreign fans at Devil Kitty's lives?). But even he is pissed by Yayoi's behaviour. And considering that Yayoi has been doing the same shady crap since always, Yuuga as a "friend" and bandmate of many years should have known that Rockstar Records would not pan out because Yayoi will fuck it up (again).

Or maybe Yuuga is a hopeless optimist and thought "maybe this time he'll do it better".

It's a shame though, because as many others have already said, RR had the potential to become the new spiritual descendant of Matina/UCP. Instead it turned into a shameful closterfuck. Also is it just me who finds that Avandick are absolutely a forgettable and boring band and meary would have deserved to be promoted instead? They probably only directed all money to the former because Noah had a face that sells lots of cheki, and therefore $$$$

Edited by Ikna

Yuuga is just as big idiot as Yayoi anyway so they match pretty well. I've seen people write that Yuuga ran Luciffer record's in the same way as Yayoi did with his labels.

As a matter of fact, Yuuga is the one who convinced Yayoi to start up Deadly Sanctuary again (after like asking him for 2 years), so he might be the one who pushed him into creating a new label as well. Anyway, the kohai/senpai relationship is difficult to understand eitherway. But it seems the duo finally broke up.