Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

girugamesh ONEMAN TOUR 2016「鵺-period-」LIVE DVD BOX Special Limited Edition release

girugamesh ONEMAN TOUR 2016「鵺-period-」LIVE DVD BOX Special Limited Edition has been available for ordering since 2016/07/10 and up to 2016/08/10 (19,440yen), which will be delivered in 2016/11

[items]
<2 LIVE DVDs>
no-cut scene of their last one-man live "鵺-period-" at Zepp DiverCity Tokyo at 2016/07/10
<2 Documentary DVDs>
DISC 1:
「鵺-chimera-」release tour and European tour documentary
DISC 2:
girugamesh 12-year live collection
<2 LIVE CDs>
songs from their last one-man live "鵺-period-" at Zepp DiverCity Tokyo at 2016/07/10
<booklet (64 pages)>
photobook, after-interview and member corner

http://shopping.deli-a.jp/products/item_Info.php?itemID=8141

SET-LIST at 2016/07/10:

01.鵺-chimera-
02.wither mind
03.お前に捧げる醜い声
04.ROCKER'S
05.Dance Rock Night
06.VOLTAGE
07.CRAZY-FLAG
08.slip out
09.crying rain
10.睡蓮
11.Drain
12.Horizon
13.Another way
14.gravitation
15.END
16.volcano
17.Vermilion
18.ULTIMATE 4
19.「少女A」
20.FREAKS
21.crime-罪-
22.INCOMPLETE
23.DIRTY STORY
24.Jarring fly
25.遮断
26.robust conviction
27.Deceived mad pain
28.開戦宣言
29.腐界の闇
30.縁-enishi-
31.shining
32.Go ahead
33.斬鉄拳
34.driving time
35.Never ending story
36.evolution

EN1
37.絶頂BANG!!
38.終わりと未来
39.arrow
40.壊れていく世界
41.Break Down

EN2
42.お前に捧げる醜い声

CnAHJmUUsAAmJvo.jpg

Edited by Trombe

http://dailysetlist.net/archives/36815

http://www.livefans.jp/events/567564

42 songs but no new song? And Omae ni was played twice?

It would've been the perfect last live if they had played the new song instead of the second Omae ni.

Now I'm not sure if their last song ever exists. o.o

Well, at least I'm happy to hear crying rain live, finally.

By the way, I highly doubt this last live DVD will be their last material. I'm pretty sure they have one last song left unreleased according to what Satoshi posted on Instagram last month.

Unfortunately, it's certain that we will never hear it live. Probably a stupid marketing strategy not to include the last song in their uncut last live DVD even if it's a live version but another release instead; e.g. a single or a best of album?

Now I don't care much about the unreleased PVs that have officially been uploaded in HQ on YouTube, but the last song. To be frank, they seem to have one choice left if they're going to release one last thing after this: a best of album that will include everything unreleased just like LIVE BEST. 

19 minutes ago, nostalgia said:

By the way, I highly doubt this last live DVD will be their last material. I'm pretty sure they have one last song left unreleased according to what Satoshi posted on Instagram last month.

Unfortunately, it's certain that we will never hear it live. Probably a stupid marketing strategy not to include the last song in their uncut last live DVD even if it's a live version but another release instead; e.g. a single or a best of album?

Now I don't care much about the unreleased PVs that have officially been uploaded in HQ on YouTube, but the last song. To be frank, they seem to have one choice left if they're going to release one last thing after this: a best of album that will include everything unreleased just like LIVE BEST. 

I think their last song is  "period." that has been released at the last live...

Thanks for pointing me out. <3 It'd be nice if someone could share me a FLAC rip of the song because digital versions are lossy. A weird good song though. P:

So everything is clear now. period, their last song, being a live dist. CD. The last live DVD is their last material and we all can forget about the unreleased PVs. lol

Sign in to follow this