Sign in to follow this  
K8A

Yo.

I'm Ken.

I live in a small town in Sweden.

Haven't really been into the VK scene for a good few years, other than my dear friend the force feeds me every other circus act (he really has a fetish for that low budget weird shit) that comes along.

Been missing it, so guess it's time for a revival.

I usually come across as a stiffy from the get go, but when you get to know me I turn into some kind of nuclear bipolar sludgebunny.

Guess that's a good thing. In some cases.

Also, I play bass and guitar. And some keyboards, I guess.

If you're Swedish and wanna start a band, hit me up.

But beware, I'm a music first, bunny ears second kinda guy.

Anyway, like.

Whats up?

Edited by K8A
spelling

Haha, hej, tack. Detsamma! Fett bra ändå, lyssnar lite Deathgaze och väntar på Sonys presskonferens.

Grymt kul att se lite svenskar (finland är ju nästan sverige!) häromkring. 

Edited by K8A
i wanted to

Welcome to the site. The news seems to update pretty quickly around here, you may be able to surprise your friend and teach him a thing or two, haha.

2 hours ago, K8A said:

Also, I play bass and guitar. And some keyboards, I guess.

Makes me happy to read this somehow. I think I'm just gonna get overly excited whenever musicians join the site.

Thanks alot! And haha, I'm not quite sure about that.. the friend I was talking about is that Mr. Uglymouth up there. He was my visual kei padawan back in '09, but he sure as shit has outgrown his senseis shoes by now..

6 minutes ago, SethItari said:

Makes me happy to read this somehow. I think I'm just gonna get overly excited whenever musicians join the site.

Count me in on that. My band disbanded in what, '10? Been making computer games since, so haven't really had to time to go around and play rockstar. Just can't shake the feeling though..

1 minute ago, K8A said:

Count me in on that. My band disbanded in what, '10? Been making computer games since, so haven't really had to time to go around and play rockstar. Just can't shake the feeling though..

I get what you mean. My band really took a turn to inactivity when I got busy with school and whatnot. But I've always sorta kept at it myself whenever I get the chance because I just can't stop wanting to do music with my life no matter how busy it gets. Me and the bassist for said band are getting the ball rolling again, so I'm looking forward to that.

That's great man. I know exactly how you feel. Tried doing a lot of different things in my life, but the feels that music left within me just won't go away, whatever I do. Just gotta keep at it! If you need any help with anything, feel free to ask. Got any music up btw?

37 minutes ago, K8A said:

That's great man. I know exactly how you feel. Tried doing a lot of different things in my life, but the feels that music left within me just won't go away, whatever I do. Just gotta keep at it! If you need any help with anything, feel free to ask. Got any music up btw?

The latest post on my twitter is actually a free download of my solo work (also on iTunes) and a few demos from my band so those would be the best things to listen to. But I also have various covers and such on my soundcloud.

How about you? Does your previous band have any releases? I'd love to hear some.

16 minutes ago, SethItari said:

The latest post on my twitter is actually a free download of my solo work (also on iTunes) and a few demos from my band so those would be the best things to listen to. But I also have various covers and such on my soundcloud.

How about you? Does your previous band have any releases? I'd love to hear some.

Cool mate, Imma check it out!

Yeah, we got some stuff out there.

The single from out debut album. The whole album is on spotify, just search for Junction Skies. That album was kind of our Luna Sea era.

Got a few EPs from when we played under the name SAI, but that was before we signed with Dead Tree, and I'd rather just let them fade out into obscurity..

The music sounds awesome man. You can really hear the influence. Honestly wish there were more bands like you guy's around my local scene. My town is fairly well known for post-hardcore. I personally would prefer more bands who sing clean to surface in the region, as I love post-hardcore as much as the next guy but I feel the live venues are just not as equip for it as they are cleaner rock/metal around here.

Edited by SethItari

Thanks alot, and can't more than agree there! We had such a hard time finding good gigs, since you know Sweden, the fucking capital of metal (not considering Finland). Becomes such a clash of cultures. Too far out for the indie scene, and way too soft for the metal one.  Fuck man, getting all riled up here now.. it was always my dream to inspire such a scene. Visual kei perfectly blends the chaos, pain and beauty we find in ourselves and just.. unleashes it. If only more people would open themselves up to that form of beauty,  we could spark something magnificent.

Just gonna immerse myself in this refrain the rest of the night.

2 hours ago, SethItari said:

Should check this one out . Personal fav of the album. Think you'll enjoy it.

Edited by K8A

12 hours ago, K8A said:

Should check this one out . Personal fav of the album. Think you'll enjoy it.

Love this one. Guitar tones are on point every step of the way.

Sign in to follow this