desparejo86

Why did gackt leave Malice Mizer: Discussion

woah guys i started to listen mm only one month ago... but i read a lot of things about them, i think all the members except gackt had some kind of special friendship which is so mysterious to me. and yeah gackt, he seems like he doesn't care about anyone's opinion rn he's just doing awkward stuff lol

20 hours ago, devildollie said:

woah guys i started to listen mm only one month ago... but i read a lot of things about them, i think all the members except gackt had some kind of special friendship which is so mysterious to me. and yeah gackt, he seems like he doesn't care about anyone's opinion rn he's just doing awkward stuff lol

I don't think that's very true, I think Gackt had a good connection with the band members. All the stuff you see of Gackt on social media is his overplayed persona of being a tarento (As well as pissy new fans that get all their malice mizer info off of tiktok and twitter). So in actual relationships in terms of the friendships in Malice Mizer, he's been in contact with the members over the years. Gackt and Kozi met a few times at least since 2008 according to Gackt's Dears fanclub thingie, and there's an established minimal contact. Mana has mentioned before even talking to Gackt, more specifically in the Long Interview of DSVI, Mana talks about how he reached out to Gackt to ask if he wanted to do the live or something like that, so they're in contact, and he likely does care. If anyone who doesn't care, it's Testu lol.

kozi_1150734074_06-06-18_21-55.jpg

On 12/14/2020 at 8:16 PM, Katt said:

I don't think that's very true, I think Gackt had a good connection with the band members. All the stuff you see of Gackt on social media is his overplayed persona of being a tarento (As well as pissy new fans that get all their malice mizer info off of tiktok and twitter). So in actual relationships in terms of the friendships in Malice Mizer, he's been in contact with the members over the years. Gackt and Kozi met a few times at least since 2008 according to Gackt's Dears fanclub thingie, and there's an established minimal contact. Mana has mentioned before even talking to Gackt, more specifically in the Long Interview of DSVI, Mana talks about how he reached out to Gackt to ask if he wanted to do the live or something like that, so they're in contact, and he likely does care. If anyone who doesn't care, it's Testu lol.

kozi_1150734074_06-06-18_21-55.jpg

ah i don't know much about gackt tbh it was just my impression but im glad to know that now