Trombe

SCREW will disband

27 minutes ago, Shmilly said:

I wasn't a fan, but here's a translation for those who were.

Byo:
We're closing the curtain on 10 years of SCREW.
In this time many purple flowers have bloomed and purple rain has fallen.
The reason we were able to come this far is because of you, reading this.
For the remaining six months, please continue to support us until our final breath.

Kazuki:
So SCREW will disband on November 1. Sorry for the sudden announcement.
In these 10 years, we have been able to overcome any number of difficulties. I believed that SCREW was a band that could continue year after year.
The courage to persevere, the challenge of going on, and the fear of stopping.
Honestly, I think this was always somewhere in the back of my mind.
If you felt even a little bit that our music was able to support you, then I am satisfied as the guitatarist of SCREW.
Throughout these 10 years, I was able to meet so many wonderful people and so many of you came along with us, supporting us with your smiles.
To all of you who have supported us until now, I want to thank you sincerely from my heart.
Although we only have a short time left, please accompany us to the end of our dream. Please continue support us until the very end.

Manabu:
November 1. On this day, SCREW will disband.
I'm sorry that we couldn't keep the promise we made on stage.
It's because of all the people we met and who supported us that we were able to come this far.
As for me, I plan to leave the stage after our final live.
Thank you so much for your support.
SCREW is my last dream. I am truly happy for the time we were able to spend together.
But it's still too soon to say farewell. I want to cherish this dream until the final moment.
To all of you who loved SCREW for these 10 years, you have my sincerest thanks and love.

Jin:
SCREW will disband on November 1. Sorry for the sudden announcement.
Actually, although of course we've been doing our best these 10 years, the limit of SCREW is something we have been discussing since the start of the year.
Despite the departure of Yuto and Rui, we've remained positive in the face of adversity. Our fans supported and cheered for us.
But somehow we've lost sight of our goal, the struggle became reality, and we began to think that maybe SCREW can no longer exist as SCREW.
We feel terrible disappointing our fans like this, but all things must come to an end, and this is just the right time.
My chest ached to hear all the congratulations on our 10 year anniversary; I even cried.
Looking back on these 10 years, we've shared pain and happiness alike along with our fans. I'm really sorry we can't celebrate the 11th.
But I have no intention of quitting making music, so I promise you all I will return some day.
Please give us all your love at TSUTAYA O-EAST on November 1, and we'll repay it in kind.
Thank you so much for these 10 years. I am so grateful to everyone.
I loved SCREW.

tumblr_nsmq9dKCJJ1qldkaio1_500.gif

They really slowed down over the past few years and I was worried this would happen eventually. Sad to hear Manabu is seems to be retiring but hopefully the rest of the crew can move onto other things.

I can't say I was suprised after that best release a while ago. But it still sucks a fuckin lot. They have a few precious gems in their disco, shit will keep spinning years to come. Thank you, Screw! now brb, going to a corner cry while listening to RAY OF LIGHT IN THE DARKNESS

Edited by chemicalpictures

ok. this is shit T_T I really feel now like bomibing someone... Girugamesh, Screw, Xenon... wtf guys? are you playing with listeners? shit. no I really don't feel like listening anything visual kei related ...

So sad to hear this. I'll be ripping their 10th anniversary álbum today....

The modern visual kei bands are going to end... ScreW, Born, Girugamesh, previously Lycaon or Amber Gris... I really hope that the future will be brighter for this genre...

SCREW anmounced at the final live that their Live DVD. SCREW LAST LIVE TOUR 『BREATHE ONE’S LAST BREATH...』2016.11.01 AT TSUTAYA O-EAST will be released February 2017 and will be sold on the PSC Official webshop.

Im starting a thead for this since more images and info came up

Edited by -NOVA-

does anyone know how to order that DVD?
My sister loves screw a lot and she really wants that DVD, so it would be awesome if someone could help us (via private message please)
(sorry I don't know if it's okay to ask here^^")