All 2016 calendars now on sale for $4!

Our Kaya and Femme Fatale calendars, which were originally $12, are now just $4 each + shipping/handling!

Even though 2016 will come to an end in just a few months, these calendars are great collector's items and feature beautiful photos throughout.

Click here to view our 2016 calendars.

14445006_1677854065876036_41705853023220                   14425502_1677854755875967_78697494431232

Hi everyone! 

We wanted to ask you guys what bands you'd like to see featured on Chaotic Harmony Imports! 

It's our goal to bring vkei to you and always make sure we are getting the bands and products you want, so we'd love your feedback!

1 hour ago, chaoticharmony said:

Hi everyone! 

We wanted to ask you guys what bands you'd like to see featured on Chaotic Harmony Imports! 

It's our goal to bring vkei to you and always make sure we are getting the bands and products you want, so we'd love your feedback!

Would love to see bands like Grieva, Gossip, Kuroyuri to Kage and Zin featured :) 

1 hour ago, midi:nette said:

MERRY.

MERRY.

MERRY.

And maybe マルコ (Marco) too~

🐑💕

We're announcing bands on Twitter for our relaunch on 10/12 so you should definitely keep an eye out! 👻

You can follow us @cha0ticharmony!

I see a lot of bands that have been around for a while on the shop. 

I would recommend selling merch of new bands and possibly fallowing them and working with them as they grow :) 

I tend to fallow smaller bands (Killaneth, Vexent, Morrigan) 

Edited by -NOVA-

1 hour ago, -NOVA- said:

I would recommend selling merch of new bands and possibly fallowing them and working with them as they grow :) 

Thanks for the feedback! We definitely want to have a wide variety of artists, old and new!

3 minutes ago, chaoticharmony said:

It's just a few items but we hope you like what we added!

I'm just happy you have them; you have no idea how much I love this band................................💕

9 New Bands Added to Chaotic Harmony Imports

New+Artists2.jpg?format=1000w

Click here to shop our new arrivals!

We've added several new CDs from the above artists, as well as official  t-shirts from MERRY and Pentagon!

Merry+Lamb+T+Close.jpg?format=1000w            Waruiko+Close+Front.jpg?format=1000w                Big+Tshirt+close.jpg?format=1000w

New goods from MeteoroiD and Chanty are also available, including Chaotic Harmony exclusive cheki!

Cuk29x7WIAAQpFI.jpg

New Pre-orders Available on Chaotic Harmony Imports!!

15697699_1735588903435885_7704500757661415673063_1735588900102552_4861711456891415697265_1735588906769218_20956345115610

Chaotic Harmony now has pre-order sets available for heidi., which include Type A or B of "Kaiko" and a heizo strap!
The CD and strap both come signed, and the CD will be personalized with your name!

This set is only available for pre-order until Jan 4, 2017!

Get yours here!

Album+Art+Sub.jpg?format=1000w

Schwarz Stein's new single is now available for pre-order reservation on Chaotic Harmony, as well!

Each single ordered from us will included a signed cheki set (feat. Kaya and Hora) as a present!
Pre-orders will close on Feb. 20, 2017.

Get yours here!

On 5/10/2016 at 3:02 PM, chaoticharmony said:

VRZEL... maybe other newish indies bands. But VRZEL.

Omg the bonuses you guys manage to get are amazing unfortunately not much of a heidi fan or Schwarz Stein but if i was i would order all of them xD Amazing work so far keep it up :glitter:

On 1/3/2017 at 1:14 AM, -NOVA- said:

Omg the bonuses you guys manage to get are amazing unfortunately not much of a heidi fan or Schwarz Stein but if i was i would order all of them xD Amazing work so far keep it up :glitter:

Thanks! We plan to do this with as many bands as we can!
Is there anyone in particular you'd like to see us do an event with?
We can't promise anything but we'll keep it in mind! :)

1 hour ago, chaoticharmony said:

Thanks! We plan to do this with as many bands as we can!
Is there anyone in particular you'd like to see us do an event with?
We can't promise anything but we'll keep it in mind! :)

I could write band names all day xD

On 10/5/2016 at 4:02 PM, -NOVA- said:

^As a said before smaller bands would be awesome :) personally new bands have the most potential since we dont know what they will bring to the scene, and may be willing to work to get their music "out there"

My list is slightly different now since Vstar has MORRIGAN taken care of xD & Killaneth has disbanded :( 

For me: 

- Vexent (A band that is bringing something fresh to the table imo and really has a lot of potential I love them <3 )

- Dexcore (Only one release so far and they already are one of my favorites) 

I would ask for more but this 2 bands i believe show a lot of potential and i believe they will go far 

Introducing Halloween lucky bags!

Lucky bags are on sale now, but only for the month of October!

Each bag COULD contain randomly selected items from the following artists: A9, Avanchick, Chanty, DaizyStripper, Femme Fatale, heidi. Jin-Machine, Kiyoharu, Kuroyume, lynch., MeteoroiD, sads, SuG, and SHIN!

$20 lucky bags will contain over $35 in value.
$40 bags will contain over $75 in value.
$60 bags will contain over $115 in value.
AND each bag will contain a complimentary take-free magazine!

You can also select ONE artist that you'd most like to see included in your bag!

Artists are available only while supplies last!

Get your lucky bag here!

Lucky+Bags.jpg?format=1000w

Chaotic Harmony Imports is now a US retailer for official Japanese DIR EN GREY merch!

We have items like apparel, towels, accessories, bags, and more!
As this is our trial run of their merch, we only have quantities of 1-2 per item.

If any item sells out and you'd like us to restock, or you have suggestions for other items you'd like to see in the store, please let us know!

We really want to hear from you so that as we add more inventory we're making sure we get things you guys want!

DIR EN GREY is available here.