:wub: Love this band my current fav.

-My thoguhts in 2010

My feelings are still similar while they are not "my current fav." anymore lol I still think they are the best project of Ell(aka L). For anyone who doesn't know he went on to The 3rd birthday(2011-2016) and more recently balalaika (バラライカ)(2016-2018). Both of which I don't care for at all. Amber bullet was his first band.

16f6d33fd1a29e578a3ae280046b119c.jpg#16f

This was their last look in 2011

Active: 2008-2011

Members:
Vo. ELL
Gt. 41〜Yoichi〜 (†RIP† 2017.04.06)
Ba. Hideto (†RIP† 2014.06.17)

Support members:
Support Dr. AMIYA (ex. SUPER DROP BABIES)
Support Dr. 武 -takeru- (ex. Schwein)

Former members:
Dr. Tama
Gt. Myuna

Amber Bullet was a Nagoya kei band that formed at the end of 2008 in Nagoya, Japan. They began to tour all over the country but kept their activities mostly centered around Nagoya. In their last year they performed exclusively in Nagoya.

On 2009/11/19 both Gt.ミュウナ(Myuna) and Dr.珠(Tama) withdrew from the band. The band would continue as a trio for the remainder of their short career, with support drummer AMIYA (ex. SUPER DROP BABIES) and later 武 -takeru- (ex. Schwein).

In January 2010 Support Gt. 41〜Yoichi〜 joined the band as a full member.

Amber Bullet Ba.hideto announced he would withdraw from live performances starting in 2011/02 as he needed to be hospitalized due to health problems caused by stress. Only a few weeks later Amber Bullet announced that they would disband.

Amber Bullet disbanded after their live at HOLIDAY NAGOYA on the 17th of April 2011.

hideto (ex-Amber Bullet, ex. ラリルレロ(rarirurero))(real name: 酒井英俊(sakai hidetoshi)) passed away on 2014/06/17, and his funeral was held on 2014/06/20 - 06/21. His last band ラリルレロ(rarirurero) held a memorial live titled "レクイエム~親愛なる愚か者へ~(requiem~shinai naru orokamono e~)" on 2014/10/09 at NAGOYA HOLIDAY NEXT.

41〜Yoichi〜 former guitarist of Amber Bullet passed away on April 6, 2017 in an accident (details unknown). His funeral was held only for his family and close friends.

Official:
Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/amberbullet

Discograpy:
(2009.01.21) Over dose
(2009.10.03) 絶望のカンテラ(Zetsubou no Cantera)
(2010.01.08) UNDER COVER
(2010.06.21) V.A. Cure NEW AGE COLLECTION Vol.03: track 14. there is the silent bullet under the amber sky
(2010.11.10) それは…反逆と言 う名の雨(Sorewa…Hangyaku toiuna no Ame)
(2011.01.02) V.A. NAGOYA INDIES VISUAL ROCK CATALOG Rebels 2011: track 2. 獄中オーケストラ(Gokuchuu Orchestra) (New ver.)
(2011.02.01) V.A. EXPLOSION SHOWCASE: CD2 BONUS DISC~expect meeting~ track 16. I am …

Spoiler

Edited by Mamo
Updated

Listening since a few months to them. They are okay.

'the WORST' is their best song.

I'm still waiting for the complete PV. this song might be also really cool. PV Preview looked great.

I went ahead and updated the OP and I decided to attempt to revive their topic. Amber bullet still remain my favorite project of Ell(Now know as L). For anyone who has never heard of them and would like to check them out, I've also posted samples in the OP.

1 hour ago, AimiGen7 said:

Right now, D, Human Cry and Gokuchu no Orchestra are the ones that I've been enjoying the most

Human Cry is my favorite song by them along with the others I posted in the OP I am ... and there is the silent bullet under  the Amber sky.

I need to check these guys out i loved The 3rd birthday. Balalaika was okay :kittydrop:I only liked only one song in the first mini and the 2nd single.

12 hours ago, Axius said:

I need to check these guys out i loved The 3rd birthday. Balalaika was okay :kittydrop:I only liked only one song in the first mini and the 2nd single.

You should check them out although I don't care for any of Ell/L's bands s after this one. Btw The 3rd birthday actually did covers of a lot of Amber bullet's songs such as "I am ..", there are some more but I never really liked T3B so I don't know all of them. I only listened to like their first 3 releases. But I definitely recommend Amber Bullet, one of the best short lived Nagoya kei bands ever. He never has really followed that style since unfortunately. 

But yes if you like Ell then I think you might like this band a lot more than The 3rd birthday. Also I liked balalaika even less than this band, but I never have liked anything he's done outside of Amber Bullet so far. I wonder if he'll be in another band or if he's done this time? Because balalaika was short, even shorter then Amber bullet lol.

You can find all of their stuff here and here: Note: Some of the dates are wrong or missing but I have the correct ones posted above in the OP.

Edited by Mamo

23 minutes ago, Mamo said:

You should check them out although I don't care for any of Ell/L's bands s after this one.

How do you feel about the 3rd brithday's last single 罪状「グルトニー」(zaijou「gluttony」),

I recommend this one.

Thank you for those link ill check them out :music2:

7 hours ago, Axius said:

How do you feel about the 3rd brithday's last single 罪状「グルトニー」(zaijou「gluttony」),

I recommend this one.

Thank you for those link ill check them out :music2:

I haven't heard it, like I said only listened to their first few releases but I didn't really care for them. But I'll check out their last single just to give it a chance. 

Also no problem.

15 hours ago, Axius said:

I recommend this one.

I checked it out, A-type anyway, I didn't want to check out GOD BLESS YOU piano ver.  Didn't like good bye...GODDESS much at all. And Beautiful sounded okay in parts but the electronic effects ruined it for me. Not that I mind electronic effects in a heavier band but I just thought it sounded awkward in this song.

After giving  罪状「グルトニー」(zaijou「gluttony」) a few fair spins, I still couldn't really get into it. Just not my cup of tea I guess. Still only like Amber bullet but I thought it was only fair I give them one more shot since I liked Ell so much in Amber Bullet.

Did you have a chance to listen to Amber bullet yet?

Edited by Mamo

11 hours ago, Axius said:

So far L's clean voice kinda sucks in amber bullet compared to the 3rd birthday his screams are nice tho. the mini is a good improvement

Amber bullets songs are nice tho dont get me wrong. The songs part of the maxi singles are good. The mini is good with the exception of one song.

I dont like the 3rd brithday songs that much trust me i feel the same as you the only songs i like of 3rd brithday are: Most of the Biran no Tsuki maxi single, god bless you, hades, stupid=stupid,  Dakudou ni furu, Tsuya, good bye...GODDESS

I actually like his clean singing particularly in the songs, "there is the silent bullet under the Amber sky" and "I ...am". But I'm glad you like them at least some what lol I personally think he just sounds better in Amber bullet because I like the Nagoya kei sound more and he just dropped it after Amber bullet. I just miss that sound because I like Nagoya kei so much.

@AimiGen7compared them to Blast and Vulgar era DEG:

Spoiler

And I've compared them to Merry go Round:

Spoiler

But in your previous comment you said you loved them,

I need to check these guys out i loved The 3rd birthday.

Did what I pointed out about 罪状「グルトニー」(zaijou「gluttony」)  make you have a change of heart?

Edited by Mamo

6 hours ago, Mamo said:

I actually like his clean singing particularly in the songs, "there is the silent bullet under the Amber sky" and "I ...am". But I'm glad you like them at least some what lol I personally think he just sounds better in Amber bullet because I like the Nagoya kei sound more and he just dropped it after Amber bullet. I just miss that sound because I like Nagoya kei so much.

@AimiGen7compared them to Blast and Vulgar era DEG:

Reveal hidden contents

And I've compared them to Merry go Round:

Reveal hidden contents

But in your previous comment you said you loved them,

Did what I pointed out about 罪状「グルトニー」(zaijou「gluttony」)  make you have a change of heart?

Lol okay i used the wrong word >.< i like the songs i stated about that the 3rd birthday has made.