anadentone

Ever had an artist reply to you online?

got a few replies from rui, cedo and kazuki from sforzato (hiatus, damn i liked them a lot), a like from machi (meteoroid) on a tweet commenting how i was jealous of his legs lmfao, many replies and likes from small bands............ but that's about it :(

recently got a peta from cazqui but yeah that's about it lmao

I got a reply from Tenten maybe 7 times with in a 10 year span lol. Tetsuya (mbhi) 2 times. I used to talk to the drummer of valgana regularly but he joined a new band called aqua or something like that and made a new ameba blog and I didn't follow. I also used to talk to gunji ex. The fool a lot. He's a creep.

As for non visual Kei I've interacted mostly with Daiki and Makoto ( HNIB) via fb messenger and Instagram

I've also had a few conversations with sho asakawa on Facebook.

Garo from galeyd replied to me once through Twitter.

That's about all I can remember \o/

I got a couple of replies back from Rais (she was from that 90s goth-kei band Solfege). I was asking about their music. She told me to wait a little (she was going to sell me a CD) but never got back to me. Then i asked again and she still didn't reply. So... i left it. 

I can't really think of anything else. It's not something i really bother with tbh.

i'm surprised to see people keep track of it so much. 

i've had favs, retweets, replies to tweets and DMs from various bandmen but i don't remember them that much.

I remember more when they post a picture of a present I gave them or something like that. 
Probably the best instance of that was when i wrote a note to syuma on napkins and he posted it and all the gya were like "wow this person's a genius"

one time i did make a boob joke and sacci retweeted it though lmao

yes from twitter and facebook

i got  reply from (but i am lazy to count it )

from twitter

well the most are from Yuutoman (ex Liraizo) and Yusa (GUTS AND DEATH)

Rikuto (ex the LEM)

Ryo , Mihal , CoA (ex Blitz)

Tenten (Re:My Bacteria Heat Island)

Eru (AWAKE.)

Itsuki (ex Bergerac)

Nono (Souiumono)

Yuu (ex GAKIDO)

Shuta (Glam Glammar)

SASA (ex CELLT , DOLLARS)

Yuu (ex ZUCK)

Motoki (Smileberry)

Yudai (GUTS AND DEATH)

and i got dm about promotion from Rui (Misaruka)  , he followed me first and he sent dm he wrote about his concert and want me to come to his concert

i don't reply him lol

Ritsu (Smileberry) , HIROHIRO(ViV) , Yudai (GUTS AND DEATH) liked my tweet

Ryo (ex Blitz) retweeted my tweet twice

from facebook

Yusei (GUTS AND DEATH)

Jun (ex THE KIDDIE)

Roa (ex Virgil)

that's all until now

The most notable that actually kept full conversations with me are Kyouka (ex. Aliene Ma'riage - Insanity Injection), Kohey (Sleep My Dear), Kyohei (DAS:VASSER), Shin Suzuki (ex. Kuroyume), Milly Bison (流血ブリザード) , Kenzi (ANTI FEMINISM - DEAD POP STARS) and KEIZI (虐殺 -gyakusatsu-). Other than that I get a whole lot of likes on Twitter and brief answers to questions, but I never bothered to count those at all. Oh, and poke-wars with Kisaki on Facebook. Kisaki even uses the name that I came up with for his gang together with Kamijo and Kaya. Kyouka also likes every of his Instagram's followers' pictures, so I barely count that.

I've had Yayoi (of Deadly Sanctuary / owner of Rockstar Records) answer my tweets once.

Kyohei from DAS:VASSER has conversations with me every so often on Twitter. We talked about video games once, that was cool.

Dada of Velvet Eden answered my facebook messages one time.

Mayju, Devil Kitty's / Shape Shifter's / E'm~Grief~'s drummer answered my tweet once, as did Kei from Vior Gloire.

Kyouka (Aliene Marriage / Insanity Injection) likes my instagram pictures.

Versailles' facebook page blocked me because I asked them why they keep tagging pictures as "horror visual" <_<

I usually go to Jin's FB artist page and fanboy all over it, I get no responses but I get a couple likes here and there. 

Hm.... Yes.... I have around 1700 replies from artists :P I guess 300 or more of them are from Shiina Mio (UNiTE) and other 200 from Kaya hahaha but i'll try to check all of them. 

EDIT : Okay it's too much to check haha But most of them are from all UNiTE. members and Kaya. Shiina Mio once invited me to join his radio broadcast, so i did :P

The rare ones i got are from Tsuzuku (MEJIBRAY) 2 or 3 times, Koichi 2 or 3 times too and MiA a couple of times (he used to RT me and follow one of my accounts as well), all SuG members except yuji and Reika from D=OUT.

Also Aoi from GazettE mentioned me once but it was on his previous tweet account so i won't count it haha

Got lots of replies from Miku and Teruki from An Cafe too. 

Mamo from R-shitei also used to talk a looooooot with me or ABOUT me on his Ameba Now account haha I also used to interact a loct with You from Rave but not sure if you guys know him.

You Rave ? Ishida You  ? . i know him ^_^

Not complete LIST but I remember these guys was quite kind to me and replied or wrote messages without any reason:
Asaki (Guniw Tools)
SHI-NO (Deshabillz) and his girlfriend are extremely friendly
Pietoro (Da'vidノ使途:AL)

Shimizu (COSMO-SHIKI)

Kemari (太平洋ベルト) is a nice guy

Azumi (Ruellia)

Kyo (ex-merrygoround dr.) found my pics attractive, but it's more sweet when Kazuma also likes my stuff...

Izumi (my death gay will) is a xenophobic old asshole tried to get attention sending his pictures. ew.
Dada (Velvet Eden) before this dadadrama he usually went to talk with me about music, aw (and I remember he told Yukari from BAISER is his close friend if someone interested...)

Yuu (PLumsonic!)
+ some unknown indies (idk who I don't listen such stuff but they are STILL trying. Ok)

I'm not trying to count likes, it's not interesting I guess

I'm not interested in tweets\messages from the most important persons... I'm going to drink and have fun with them anyway x'D

DADA (Velvet Eden) direct-messaged me on twitter (in Japanese for some reason) when I started following him, and usually likes the tweets that I tag him in. Kyouka (Insanity Injection) also likes my Instagram posts occassionally. Izumi (ex-Madeth gray'll) also liked one tweet of mine, but I didn't tag him, so that was weird...

Pietoro (Da'vidノ使途:AL)

Omg!! What's he doing now, or do you know?

Omg!! What's he doing now, or do you know?

Unfortunately, it was 6 years ago(?) and he deleted his accounts after got insulted by someone (as far I know...) but last time I contacted with him he was quite well and played drums just for fun.

Gotten replies from Tara/Teriten (Hoshi no House) and Kou (Lilt), favorites from LiRu (Anemone) and Shade (Azero) and Kyouka (Insanity Injection) liked a few pictures on my Instagram (including a selfie). And like a hundred Twitter/Instagram follow-backs but I don't think those count.

A few years ago I got some responses from Jun of Gotcharocka, and both Aika and Yuhma of Fixer like any tweet directed at them.

you are so lucky I would freaking die if cutie pie liked, retweet or just said something like "roaches are pink" to me :o

some artist like everything...

nya...never had real contact or replies with any real famous artist.

and for me smaller bands don't count because its not that special. XD

Saki of Mary's Blood has answered my tweets in the past, since she speaks fluent English.

I also correspond with a former member of the American band Nevermore, but not much. Maybe once every three months. He is very busy and yes I am being vague for a reason.