anadentone

Ever had an artist reply to you online?

Or even like your tweet?

i often wonder if a few lucky fans ever got a reply or a like on either twitter,instagram,facebook, myspace, etc :o

for me:

Nimo (micro heads 4n-whatever their name is) liked my bday tweet to him

Vambi (LOG) sent me a message in English (or spam a yt link)

what about the rest of you :D

Full from Guniw Tools liked and commented on some of my FB pics once, but that's it

pelican fanclub's main twitter/endou/shimizu, they also read on their radio an email i wrote, ame no parade's kohei

also i got DMs from koochewsen's riyo but unfortunately no nudes were attached

and some other flop bands i like

Hmmm, I had Kohsuke (heidi.) send me a kaomoji once, Takeru (SuG) send me something about what he likes to do I think (lol it was 6 years ago), ryo (9GOATS) twice (one being me asking him to tell my friend happy bday), Masataka and Lotto (THOMAS) quite a few times... and I think that's p much it.

I feel like unless they are in a very small band, they won't reply to you because they don't want to """discriminate the fans"""" 

edit: I just remembered that I talked to bucchi (sasabuchi hiroshi, ex. pura, now in creature creature) through Facebook too. Haha.

Twitter interactions:

BORN's Ryoga (3 reply, 1RT, 1 favorite)

ex.BORN's KIFUMI (1 reply)

DADAROMA's Yoshiatsu (1 reply, 1RT, 1 favorite)

DADAROMA's Yusuke (1 favorite)

MBHI's Tenten (6 favorites)

ex.MBHI's Kouryu (1 reply, 2 favorites)

ex.MBHI's Ryo (1 favorite)

ex.NAINE's hiLo (1 favorite)

ex.Moran's Hitomi (1 favorite)

NCBL's Cazqui (1 reply, 2 favorites)

Kaya (1 reply, 1 favorite)

Wagakki Band's Beni (1 reply)

Wagakki Band's Akira (1 reply, 1RT)

Wagakki Band's Daisuke (1 favorite)

LM.C's Aiji (1 reply, 1RT)

SuG's Takeru (1 reply)

Sho's D.I.D. (1 reply)

Akane's D.I.D. (2 reply)

Sho's PLASTICZOOMS (1 reply)

I believe there is more, but I was probably too lazy to print it. Yes, I saved prints from it, cos of that I remember it lol

Twitter interactions:

BORN's Ryoga (3 reply, 1RT, 1 favorite)

ex.BORN's KIFUMI (1 reply)

DADAROMA's Yoshiatsu (1 reply, 1RT, 1 favorite)

DADAROMA's Yusuke (1 favorite)

MBHI's Tenten (6 favorites)

ex.MBHI's Kouryu (1 reply, 2 favorites)

ex.MBHI's Ryo (1 favorite)

ex.NAINE's hiLo (1 favorite)

ex.Moran's Hitomi (1 favorite)

NCBL's Cazqui (1 reply, 2 favorites)

Kaya (1 reply, 1 favorite)

Wagakki Band's Beni (1 reply)

Wagakki Band's Akira (1 reply, 1RT)

Wagakki Band's Daisuke (1 favorite)

LM.C's Aiji (1 reply, 1RT)

SuG's Takeru (1 reply)

Sho's D.I.D. (1 reply)

Akane's D.I.D. (2 reply)

Sho's PLASTICZOOMS (1 reply)

I believe there is more, but I was probably too lazy to print it. Yes, I saved prints from it, cos of that I remember it lol

*iz jelly* :D

Satoshi (Lycaon) Replied tweet

Hiyuu (Lycaon) Favorite tweet

It made me full of happiness haha. I'm never on twitter but it would be fun to see if more reply and yes, I is jelly of @yakihiko as well.

I've gotten several replies from melvel's mirumo (mirumo knows some English as well), one from hime.

One from Toya from GOTCHAROCKA.

ASTARIA rey liked a bday tweet.

In general, it seemed like SHOW (ex-VAATSU) "likes" everyone's tweets who tweets him. I got bored one day and sent him an image of a rubber band ball and he liked it.

I just recently got onto twitter and I haven't really tried to reach out to many artists yet. However, I did tweet @mabanua once, saying that it would be cool if he produced an entire album for EMI MARIA - he responded saying that he agreed and would like to. I thought that was pretty cool, especially coming from someone who works with so many big (and awesome) names in J-music.

Hm.... Yes.... I have around 1700 replies from artists :P I guess 300 or more of them are from Shiina Mio (UNiTE) and other 200 from Kaya hahaha but i'll try to check all of them. 

EDIT : Okay it's too much to check haha But most of them are from all UNiTE. members and Kaya. Shiina Mio once invited me to join his radio broadcast, so i did :P

The rare ones i got are from Tsuzuku (MEJIBRAY) 2 or 3 times, Koichi 2 or 3 times too and MiA a couple of times (he used to RT me and follow one of my accounts as well), all SuG members except yuji and Reika from D=OUT.

Also Aoi from GazettE mentioned me once but it was on his previous tweet account so i won't count it haha

Got lots of replies from Miku and Teruki from An Cafe too. 

Mamo from R-shitei also used to talk a looooooot with me or ABOUT me on his Ameba Now account haha I also used to interact a loct with You from Rave but not sure if you guys know him.

I'm pretty shy, so I don't actually initiate conversations with band guys, especially these days. A pretty damn long time ago, I was on mixi and messaged regularly with Shuri ex Eliphas Levi/Vinett and a bit with Henry Lee Euro from SPEED-ID. Shuri has some life stuff go on or something and basically said he was going offline for a while and I haven't seen him around anywhere since. Sometimes I wonder how he is and hope he's okay. Still mutually follow Euro on Twitter and insta, but rarely interact.

I've had the vocalist of Paiotsu (Gaga) reply to my tweet, Yuu (SOUND BEE) and Kaie from Velbet once they followed me on Twitter a while back.

I rarely try to interact with artists online, but I got a reply from NIKIIE a few years ago on Twitter. I left a tweet praising her and one of her albums and she actually replied in (pretty good) English saying thanks. She was really sweet too. :)

I don't know if they still do it since I don't follow them closely anymore but all members of The Gallo minus Andy used to reply to fans on Twitter sometimes. They'd set a certain time and reply to the tweets they got within that time frame.

Hikaru did it really often at one point, Kaede and Jojo did sometimes, Wajow once in a blue moon. I only really had meaningful conversations with Hikaru though.

Jojo and Hikaru also replied to messages on Ameba sometimes but Jojo's replies would take forever.