blackdoll

What can you cook/make?

I can make decent Fish, Chicken, salad. Bake cinnabons, apple pie(just made one again), pretzels, apple cider donuts.

And i just mad spaghetti without noodles, used sauce though. 

The perpose of this is so me and @CAT5 know what house to go to. feel free to ask for recipes and stuff or tell us what your making on a given day.

The perpose of this is so me and @CAT5 know what house to go to.

Is there something I don't know, hmm?

Serious answer: Pasta, pancakes and omelets. Le basics/all I need.

I can cook a sandwich and apparently a turkey.

lmao, a Queen doesn't need bothered with such things as cooking.

Is there something I don't know, hmm?

Serious answer: Pasta, pancakes and omelets. Le basics/all I need.

@CAT5 is one of my lovers.

but +1 for pancakes, and eggs. Ill add waffles

Sushi! Not too brag but I'm pretty damn good at it.

I make a crazy chicken pot pie too. (Loose your mind crazy).

Oh and cheesecake.

I love cooking :3

I love cooking :3

me to minus the clean up

I can make vegetarian sushi and roll it by hand, and cook pretty much anything.  I've worked as a professional cook for a number of years.

To make Maki;

1. Lay out your Maki mat

2. Lay out shocked (boiled in water and then thrown in icewater and dried) collard greens covering the mat from end to end

3. Add Enoki mushrooms, sliced carrots, wasabi pickles, daikon sprouts, and top it with arugula.  Add a pinch of mixed S&P

4. Roll it up (harder than it sounds) and cut it into eighths

Some other dishes I can make include bulgogi, handmade ravioli, pizza from scratch, chutney, all kinds of crap.  But personally when I'm cooking for myself I just prefer to make easy mac or some ramen 

But personally when I'm cooking for myself I just prefer to make easy mac or some ramen 

This is me all over. I can make so many things but every night i'm like "well, best get a pizza".

Depends on the woman I bring home that night. I rarely cook anything worthwhile for myself.

I cook an unforgettable Omelette/Frittata in the morning, or if teh secks was le bad, then I pack you a nice boiled egg to go.

Depends on the woman I bring home that night. I rarely cook anything worthwhile for myself.

I cook an unforgettable Omelette/Frittata in the morning, or if teh secks was le bad, then I pack you a nice boiled egg to go.

3ppzwv.jpg

the guy fieri of monochrome heaven

I actually like cooking, I keep a small book where I write down recipes for the good shit i've made/recipes i've found online...

A lot of french food obviously, such as macarons, mayonaise, ratatouille and quiche (and so on but these dish are the most famous to foreigners I think).

For junk food I can cook pizza, cookies and hamburgers with home made french fries.

I'm also capable of cooking everything pasta related like lasagnas and bolognese. (my personal favourite is carbonara pasta)

I like to cook even if i have a very small apetite and barely eat enough x_x when I'll be old I'll probably be a rad grandma with tattoos cooking for my grandchilds xD

A lot of french food obviously, such as macarons, mayonaise, ratatouille and quiche (and so on but these dish are the most famous to foreigners I think).

Pls teach how to make macarons.

I love cooking.I can make a variety of rice dishes and pasta dishes, Stir fries, brazilian treats,pancakes... But i think making lasagna is one of my best assets. Recently I've been into making soups and stews and they taste fucking good

Macarons are really hard to pull of :( you have to be able to make meringue first, wich is the hardest. It's a nightmare to keep the thing in shape.

Making the ganache (chocolate stuff indide) is easy XD.

recipes i've found online...

+1

search copycats

I can do noodles and a ton of yakihiko' special editions sandwich.

Do.... do I want to know what a yakihiko special edition sandwich is?

Other than Filipino food (Adobo, Sinigang, Lumpia, etc.), I don't really venture beyond steak and scrambled eggs regularly.

While I could cook anything as long as I have instructions, I only feel like doing extensive stuff when it's for a group of people. 

Otherwise, I'll drive to the nearest "Cook-Out" or order stuff online >_>...

without looking at recipes?

rice

instant noodles

peanut butter and jelly sandwich

scrambled eggs

boiled vegetables.

Spaghetti 

Gumbo 

Fufu

Steak

Hamburgers

Fried/Baked/Grilled Chicken and chicken tenders