beni

MH FEATURED POLL #44: Have you ever had/do you currently have a crush on a Jrocker?

MH POLL OF THE WEEK #43  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever had/do you currently have a crush on a Jrocker?

• ( ͡° Í?Ê? ͡°) Yes and oh the things I'd do to them...
    • (。・ï½?Ï?´・。) Yes, but only a little one! I'm not one of those One Directioners.
    • ( â??â?¿â??) I did, and boy was it intense. It was a cruel and hard breakup.
    • (ï½¥`Ï?ï½¥) I did, but only for a short time. Far too many to just keep one!
    • s( ^ â?¸ ^)-p Nope, too awkward. Nope. Ain't me.
    • ~(。â??︵ ಠ@)> Ewww, never!

I have a few here and there, but it's never anything enduring since I don't fantasize about going on dates and stuff like that - it's mainly just a visual thing.

No. But if yuuki wanted me, i would let him have me. Master-slave relationship kind of thing. 

Not JRocker, I don't think, but definitely JPoppers XD.

Edit: No, wait, I would totally get with Yuki from JAM in a millisecond loll.

I had a mild attraction to TSUKASA (D'espairsRay/THE MICRO HEAD 4N'S/enka dude) for a short time. About 5-6 years ago.

Nothing since then. There are a few that I find very attractive-looking but I wouldn't say I have crushes on them.

edit: my name, it has colour  :yay:

I'd say ほな・いこか (Hona Ikoka), the drummer from ゲスの極み乙女。 (Gesu no Kiwami Otome)

BSa7N9aCQAA3RVC.jpg

Tf6aVzp.gif

sDRUJ8S.gif

SCGX60f.gif

PstvBh1.gif

KlEP3Ej.gif

arhe9WJ.gif

Other than her, not many Jrockers come to mind besides the obvious mancrush on Kobayashi from THE NOVEMBERS

'80s Jun Togawa could get it tbqh but idk if she counts as a jrocker lol

I have multiple mancrushes, not in a romantic way.

Vo.&keyboardist of Yellow Studs

fakA3K6.jpg

チバ ユウスケ

GUVm2W7.jpg

ケンゴマツモト (gt. of The Novembers)

V95tNJL.jpg

Then some women (J-rock / J-pop)

コムアイ from 水曜日のカンパネラ

8k9kcrE.jpg

佐藤 千亜妃 (vo.&gt. of きのこ帝国)

qenwdpi.jpg

チバ ユウスケ

Oh shit, I take back what I said about none of mine being enduring. I just realized I've had a crush on Chiba Yusuke for like 6~8 years now. God, time flies.

He is starting to look his age recently, but the combination of the grizzled old rock star image he's built up in the last ten years or so and the cute, playful side that comes out in videos like Calendar Girl still just kills me.

Fuki from LIGHTBRINGER/UNLUCKY MORPHEUS, more so because of her voice.

Rami is a close second.

No option for "Still have a crush on them?"

The whole SCANDAL lineup is just uunnffhsdhsudhisdiosdiosdioi *drowns in his own drool*

Also: going FULL HOMO for 1994-1995 era HYDE (back when his long-ass mane made him look like some mediterranean girl)

http://www.jpopsuki.tv/video/L%2526%2523039%253BArc%7Een%7ECiel---Vivid-Colors-%2528PV-Version%2529/e0f8a5ac770020133314eabb0c86fe2f

(my fav look of theirs btw)

I wouldn't say "crush" but more like... "this guy is so pretty i want his genetic to have a good looking baby" xD (cuz having ugly childrens is my worst nightmare)

Seriously, some guys are very very attractive but I wouldn't see myself with them or imagine a date with theese dudes. It's more like a girl who will have a crush on Johnny Depp for example. I don't really know how to explain... XD but it's more like "I love the aesthetic of this man, he's good looking"

Kaoru from dir en grey is my first "crush" and will forever be. I know he's probably not the prettyest male on the earth (like his nose, his scars on the cheek, his strabismus and so on...) but... Yeah I don't know I think he's really realy really good looking. And his bat tattoo on his neck is seriously the hottest thing ever, I died when I see it in real life when he mooved his hair a bit during the show. Still, I do respect him a lot as a musician because before anything else: he is the most badass guitarist ever imo. And because of the respect I have for him I'll probably never have the guts to shake his hand at a VIP meet or something like that.

Yoshiatsu from dadaroma is also a good looking young man, he's a bit androgynous wich is weird because I like masculine (and older) guys in real life.

And kamijo's hair is goals to be honest, it's my new religion, I worship this man hair.