Trombe

LEZARD Vo.来夢(lime) will depart

I'm so in shock...... Didn't expect that.. Lezard isn't lezard without Lime D:

yeah this basically. LEZARD without Lime is as good as an entirely different band for better or worse. hopefully they can find someone who fits.

Lime chan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 waiiiiiii T_T

everytime i get into a band, someone leaves/disbands :|

"musical differences" lezarts music doesn't sound different song by song so maybe it means someone doesn't get a long/aint selling well :S

I noticed that in the recent "hand motion videos" he didn't look so "into it" / as if he was having much fun anymore, so... I have to say I'm not so surprised.

But yes, it clearly is a major loss for the band... I quite liked Administrator, -before- they got this oh-so-uninteresting singer (= basically, I liked/loved the demo songs that had been published on their Myspace page, and that's it). In Lezard, they had one of the very few visual-kei singers that do sound interesting (and in key) (my apologies, but well, quite often...): I hope they can find another singer that sounds good... So far Riostar Records has been good at finding decent singers, so... maybe? Let's hope...

And best of luck to Lime in the future, hoping he joins another band someday soon.

LEZARD will perform at Shibuya REX at 2016/07/10, at Shinjuku RUIDO K4 at 2016/07/30, at FWD PRESENTS "【beauty;tricker】~渋谷が大変2016~" in Shibuya at 2016/08/01 and at event "FEST FES 2016" at Osaka STUDIO PARTITA at 2016/08/28...I wonder who will act as their (support) Vo.

公佑(kousuke) session "HAM-MUN" will perform at his birthday presents live "ハムハム超会議 EPISODE Ⅳ~新たなる希望~" at Shibuya REX at 2016/08/09

"HAM-MUN" members:
Vo.公佑(kousuke) (LEZARD)
Gt.佑聖(yousay) (ex-THE KIDDIE, now in GUTS AND DEATH)
Gt.由羽(yuuha) (the Raid.)
Ba.HIRO (FEST VAINQUEUR)
Dr.チャーリー(charlie) (Smileberry)

Edited by Trombe

They will hold their 4th Anniversary Tour Final 1/2『150人限定〜とかげ産卵期!?〜』 at 2017/04/13 at Ikebukuro EDGE.

I wonder if a new vocalist will join.