Sign in to follow this  
ficsci

Music instruments talk

Anything goes

I'm a Fender jazz bass player, but I've been looking around ESP's artist series page, and I wish I have a bass that looks like this beautiful guitar

nightmaresakitoespnss50.jpg

^ Sakito's Sho-Ryu-Ken *___*

omgomgomg

I have to say the Grass Roots copy doesn't do it much justice

nightmaresakitoespgns70.jpg

Tsunehito's Rumble5 is also pretty *___*

(...but I always wonder how that strap can comfortably fit with the bigger part of the body on top, although that's not quite as weird as some flying Vs and thunderbirds (.__.);)

dtsunehitoesprumble5.jpg

otherwise, I just want to have a 5-string fretless someday. And with a higher bridge than the bass I currently have, because when I try to slap, the strings keep hitting the fretboard, it's just totally wrong for slapping (although I don't do it much, or rather, maybe that's why I don't slap much).

This is my bass. Just a Fender Jazz standard (Mexico).

minefenderjazzstandardm.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

And may I just say that Mana's signature model looks as.... errr... not good just like his Moi dix Mois album covers DX

manaespjeunefillexgipsc.jpg

It would look so much better if he just removes that stupid cross & satan's circle thing, ewww

And The Alfee's Takamizawa's is just fucking ridiculous

thealfeettakamizawaange.jpg

But at least it looks quite pretty (just too bizarre), and I don't know anything that can top that O___O

those are pretty sweet. ESPs are great guitars, so if you're going to dish out for one -- you won't be let down.

Lately i've been trying to save up for a Fernandes due to the amazing sound they have, but alas...i can never save my money

I wish I could buy a nice 5 string bass guitar soon, mine has only four and it's frustrating not being able to play songs that need that 5th string D:

This is one of the basses I look forward to most...

BCRichMockingbirdBassGuitar.jpg

A BC Rich Mockingbird :wub:

The guy from the Alfee has the most amazing guitars. Shame their music is kinda sucky. But idk that much about guitars though, piano's my forte.

Currently have a casio ap45, since am at uni and can't bring/afford anything bigger/better.

31JOrWwGugL.jpg

But use the uni 12ft concert grand steinways errrryday.

One time I played Benjamin Britten's piano. That's my friend's creep hand btw.

kiRPFl.jpg

was pretty cool.

5353961353_a88d9cb1fd.jpg

Sign in to follow this