Sign in to follow this  
Minami

Minami`s favourite bands of 2015

Since im passion stalker of every new band you should not suprise that you dont know this or that band... And since im not a good reviewer just my little comments :D

This is  my Top-10 releases which made my year

10) Didius - Addict [29.11.2015]

didius-addict-single.jpg

This synth music with really good vocal and nice melody makes my ears dissolve because of pleasent ... :rawk:

9) IV - ミーティア [21.11.2015]

102220151121162051.png

Maybe these songs are really standart for visual-kei and not-so-original, but they will rise your mood up to 100% .. My favourite song is tot et moi .. :yay:

8 ) LOG-ログ - Adore you~キミヲ想フ声~ [25.03.2015]

81sXC%2BIMkAL._SX355_.jpg

When i first watched their PV i said myself "I NEED THIS CD"!!!!!!! So I have a physical of this CD .. and still listen to them very often ... My favourite is .自信ない僕、強気な僕。 :wan-29:

7) The♡Valentine - 処女の照れくさい気持ち [02.11.2015]

YGOH-02B.jpg

There were my two favourite band Fi`Ance and TRUST.. after both disbandments vocalist from Fi`Ance and Trust members formed this group .. It is very different from origin ... Oshare-kei sound, pretty look .. What I need else? :wan-45:

6) Blaive - イグサレーション [16.09.2015]

JPG-230x230.jpg

I think this is the most harmonic look of my list.. This blue color is really attractive .. and the look of the memebers is also smart) The MV represent my favourite song from them :glitter:

5) VEXENT - オメガ [02.11.2015]

97020150911020527.jpg

ITS TIME TO REAL ROCK! Very powerful songs from this single make my head doing like this :headbang:My favourite is Dystopia .. but here there is MV of Omega 

4) WEED - AK-47 [28.07.2015]

cover.png

This is another my favourite hard release with a lot of screaming and growl ... I JUST WANNA SCREAM WITH THEM! :wan-18:

BUM-BUM-BUM

THIS IS TOP-3

3) Azlina - Gladius [28.10.2015]

qAywsQLExfY.jpg

Oh .. This tune just bite my soul.. A litlle bit melancholic song open my old memories .. :wan-48:

2) A≠ris - Fake romancer [18.01.2015]

101085951.jpg

Just solid realese.. especially song Mask .. electronic masterpiece :music2:

1) DiCE - 色彩 [20.05.2015]

e7bc867268922a09b08e9a0ef1ff140a-300x300

I wanna listen and listen and listen to them!!!!!! My top.. my NUMBER-1 :_10/10_:

Wow! So many artists here are totally new to me! I have seen that Log PV before but that's the only one I know. :o Weed reminds me of an old band by the same name. It's surprising to see it with a new band.  Thanks for sharing your list. I will look for more of these bands in the future! :D

Great list!! I especially like LOG, A≠ris, The♡Valentine, Azlina, Blaive, Didius from your list :D

I was going to include A≠ris in my own list as well but totally forgot haha XD The♡Valentine is also great and would have been in my list if I was doing a top 15 instead of top 10 XD Too bad both of them are disbanding..

Very well vk-centric done list @Minami! I lol'd at #4. I saw a news topic by them once and jokingly said I needed to check them out due to their name. Now I probably will check them out some more they sound pretty cool! Other than that I recognize none of these bands. Shows how out of touch I am with the scene.

You weren't kidding when you said that you were passionate about newer bands! Most of these I've never even heard before, let alone seen their names, haha. Nice list though, your taste is really distinct!

Sign in to follow this