SUBLIMINAL

What video games are you currently playing?

On 12/8/2019 at 6:19 PM, Flame-X said:

The new CoD Modern Warfare. It's the most refreshing CoD game I've played since the last time I played a CoD game was Black Ops 2. But my goodness this game is ridiculously huge. Over 140 gigs of install files.

Its a copy paste of battlefield mate

Only reason to play it is to see Simon riley

Beat halo reach the other night, I know it's old news for most people but being pc only my whole life it was my first experience with it (and never had the game spoiled) and wow it's incredible. Super excited for more halo titles to start releasing on pc but for now gonna mess around in multiplayer.

7 hours ago, Keiyuh said:

Its a copy paste of battlefield mate

So? As long as it's fun to play, then that's all it matters.

Edited by Flame-X

Sheep. It was originally on the PS1 but I found it on the Vita for £3.49. Such a small price to pay for some excellent nostalgia~! 🐑

• The Coin Game is just a ticket arcade simulator, but it's ultra therapeutic, especially late at night. Their "Birthday Mode" or sandbox mode, -sans the actual sandbox elements and robots, reminds me a lot of my actual birthdays as kid in the late-90's~early-2000's. 
  • Noita is an absolutely fantastic roguelike, almost bullet hell type of game. The wand and perk systems is fun, and there's a ton to explore. 
  • I'm about to get started on Katana ZERO. I like what I've seen of the gameplay, and I tend to gravitate toward games with quick completion but high replayability. 
  • Also have to mention that Baldr Sky, the top-down 2D Mecha + Visual Novel, just got a Steam localization release on Dec. 20th. I don't think I'll be playing it, but I should mention that the OP was what got me heavily into KOTOKO.

I've just finished Silent Hill 2. I've played it several times before but I'm emotionally drained. Wow. 

I recently bought a copy of Silent Hill 3 after years of putting it off out of fear 🤣 Wish me luck! 

Been playing a few games~

Judgement (PS4) - It's the first time I've played any game from the makers of Yakuza series, and this one looked at lot of fun, so I picked it up to play. I can already tell that getting SP is going to be a grind and the Keihan gang... well, could do with a little less of them, lol. Otherwise, I'm enjoying it so far. (I'm already thinking about picking up the other games from the series :P)

Resident Evil 2 (Remake) - Never had a chance to play the original, so decided to pick it up. It's a ton of fun packed with neat puzzles, beautiful graphics, and great gameplay. And the music perfectly fits the tense atmosphere.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - Been a longtime fan of the game and bought it when I got the Switch, but I haven't dedicated much time to play it until recently. It's been one of my favorite games since the GameCube days, and it's still a load of fun. The variety of characters is fantastic, and it's great to play with others.

Edited by monkeybanana4

I’m playing Pokémon Sword, trying to complete the Pokédex (about 50 left), and breeding for shinies. Hopefully this keeps me busy until Animal Crossing: New Horizons comes out. Very excited for that.

I was at a friend's playing Dark Souls 2 today. The characters are mostly ugly as shite but the gameplay seems pretty good so far 👌

Been a bit.

Uh, well thus far I've spent more time trying to get my SO into video games, and that's some hard fucking work since she grew up on SNES classics like Mario World  and Yoshi's Island, so EVERYTHING is new to her. We managed to get her on the PlayStation train, starting from the bottom with classics like Spyro the Dragon which she said was too open-world (lol wat) for her. We are currently on the Crash Bandicoot Trilogy that was remastered recently and so far she likes it, in a "this game fucking pisses me off that it's a simple platformer yet I can't manage to play it, fuck you" way of experiencing the game. That means that she's been somewhat been broken in to my experiences as a kid lol.

I think next we are gonna go the either the RPG route, or story driven gameplay like the Last of Us, maybe even Horizon: Zero Dawn.

Myself? Well, given the long as fuck backlog I have, I can't say. I might be more into the re-releases this year of games of yore like that MegamanZero Collection and that Vanquish/Bayonetta remaster. Gonna buy those depending on my budget lol.

why the FUCK is the original Rayman so goddamn hard? this shit looks like it should be for 4 year olds

currently back in the Guild Wars 2 hell, waiting patiently for Cyberpunk 2077 😑

Spoiler

1SrNGaO.png

Edited by spockitty

I've become readdicted to league of legends and probably good timing as well, as riot is now updating one of my favorite characters ever Fiddlesticks and his voice is absolutely insane

Dude straight up sounds like hes better at harsh vocals than most vocalists in metal and vk lmao, cant wait to play him in a few weeks.