SUBLIMINAL

What video games are you currently playing?

By the way, if any of you are interested in Collar x Malice character songs vol 1 - 4 CD-rip sent me a DM. :)

I only haven't bought the vol 5 CD since Shiraishi was my less favorite character though > . < 

Anyways, beside the game itself, the character songs are cute af <3

Edited by Linh-san

I just finished Doki Doki Literture Club yesterday and wowee, as someone who reads VNs regularly I'm kind of glad that I experienced it after reading other stories in its medium. I didn't find it horrifying but enjoyably subversive when compared to the traditional dating sim storyline. Ah... I can't spoil it too much, but if you've been meaning to read it and haven't, give it a try! 

I also play some Audiosurf 1 & 2 here and there and it's great!

Edited by Total Saikou
lemme try that again

Nothing's better than playing with friends! I've been playing some Music Racer with @Cantavanda (when we can get it to work, that is) and it's a blast 'cause we always agree on the music selection :D If any Monochromians ever get it or Audiosurf 2 then please add me on Steam so we can play together, I'd love to 😼

Finished playing Shadow Warrior 2. It was good overall but a bit of a step down from the first game which was more like a Doom style linear playthrough. This one is more like Borderlands which is quest based and semi-open world.

Not related but whatever 

Probably the only reddit post I like other then the one where the kid wall jumps and kicks the other kids face

Recently got sea of thieves when it was on sale, it's pretty fun but I've been solo-ing it.