SUBLIMINAL

What video games are you currently playing?

Finished Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number, and I am super impressed. What a mind fuck the entire game is. It's very identical to the first one, but they've managed to squeeze in a lot of new elements that makes it very fresh. And I love the difficulty level here. It's hard enough to fucking frustrate the living shit out of me, but not so hard that I ever thought of giving up. It's found a very fine balance here.

The last act was pretty amazing. A bit too easy to be honest, which was my only disappointment with the game, but a lot of fun. Fucked up shit!

Anyway, great game! 9/10

I am not really having all that much fun with the Division beta. I've finished all of the available quests and the only thing that's left there is the Dark Zone. With everyone camping near the very entrance, setting one foot in that place is immediate suicide as a solo player. The game's mechanics aren't working for me either, I am glad I did not follow the hype and didn't pre-order it. This means I can save some money for something I find more worthwhile.

Personamon 4

er, I mean Digimon Cyber Sleuth

My buddy says that game is the best Digimon to date. You agree?

Oh and I beat Tomb Raider the other day. Very cool. Looking forward to the Rise of the TR to come to PS4 eventually.

Playing Project X Zone on my 3DS currently. So fun.

If you're a huge Megaman Zero series fan, I recommend Azure Striker Gunvolt, available in the Nintendo E-store.

2nd best. The original Digimon World, in spite of it's glaring bugs, is my 2nd favorite vidja game of all time, which is why I'm really hoping Re:Digitize gets ported to the PS4 as well. 

It's a lot darker than I thought it would be (without giving away too many spoilers, there's a mission you do where people sell "Perfect Girl Dolls" that are carbon copies of random teenaged girls you meet in-game, as an example) and borrows elements from .Hack's storyline if you're familiar with that.

There are also times where it unexpectedly breaks the 4th wall, such as allusions to Pokemon and making fun of the main character for never having any real dialogue.

I'm addicted by uno recently, can't help lovin' it!

really love the gameboy color version, and sometimes play an online version.

playing Castlevania: Symphony of the Night for 3rd time. such a lovely masterpiece <3

Beat that one for the 2nd time earlier this week as well.. Still sort of feel like the whole inverted castle thing is bullshit, but those graphics... 100% some of the best sprite work EVER

Also recently beat the semi-obscure PS1 platformer Pandemonium! yesterday, started playing the sequel now... Basically the game feels like ''DUDE ACID TRIPS LMAO'' the platformer

Playing a lot of Dark Souls the past few weeks, currently trying to 100% it on PC and then I plan to do the same for Dark Souls 2 until 3 comes out in April.

Also playing a shit ton of Street Fighter V right now I;'mm still trying to get a feel for the game and how it plays and deciding on who my main character is gonna be and then I'll start practicing hardcore after that, tournament season is just about to start so i need to do some major work before I'll feel confident.

Also still playing Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen, Xcom 2, and Gravity Rush on the side when I have time and I get tired or need a break from Dark Souls xD Still going back to Bloodborne like once a week as well to work on a few character builds I have in the works.

Vega's my main in IV was wondering if you've used him in V and how he feels?  I heard he's not a charge char anymore.  Also, I need to get back into the Souls games, beat em both but there's still so much to do.

Vega's my main in IV was wondering if you've used him in V and how he feels? I heard he's not a charge char anymore. Also, I need to get back into the Souls games, beat em both but there's still so much to do.

Naw I haven't tried Vega out yet but I have seen some tournament play and it seems like people are playing a lot more aggressive with him compared to the slow methodical play Vega players did in IV. Not to say that you probably couldn't play him like that in V, but it seems to me like the games as a whole is a lot more rush down offensive oriented this time around.

And yeah soulsborne is so so good, I can't wait for DSIII. It's like the only thing I think about now a days XD definitely go back to souls games if you get a chance :)

I wanna play bloodbourne so bad, but I'm stuck with a potato computer and no current gen system.  Just moved, will work for food haha

edit: Also I don't watch the tournament videos for fighters until a game has been established for a few months after release at least, so I don't get any precocious ideas.

Beat that one for the 2nd time earlier this week as well.. Still sort of feel like the whole inverted castle thing is bullshit, but those graphics... 100% some of the best sprite work EVER

yeah inverted castle feels pretty much like just another walkthrough through the castle, but it's still a lot of fun nonetheless. the music, the graphics, the characters, the gameplay - gosh everything is superb there! GBA & NDS Castlevanias were also awesome, but they simply couldn't reach the level of Symphony...

Playing a lot of Rainbow Six Siege lately. Fun, but the matches are over a bit to quickly sometimes.

I am also still playing Witcher 3. I am really taking my time with this game, had it for almost two months and I only play a few hours a week. One of the best game experiences i have had in a long time.

Got Doa Last round recently, great fighting mechanics, which is often overlook because of other things in the games that take's people attention haha

I'm playing these two games right now:

Super House of Dead Ninjas - This game will be the death of me. Jesus christ! So fun and so addictive, but god is it frustrating.

Darkness Within: In Pursuit of Loath Nolder - I'm really enjoing the atmosphere it has. It's very Lovecraftian, interesting and creepy, which is ntohing but very positive. But the gameplay isn't all that, and you sure as hell gotta be patient with this game. Not too fond of the gameplay, but as I enjoy the atmosphere as much as I do I'll continue for now.

I played and got the platinum trophy for Taco Master on Vita. It's basically a phone game, but it was on sale for half price ($2.99 -> $1.49). You do a lot of swiping to build the tacos people order. It was kind of fun, mildly challenging, and good for a bunch of quick trophies. Only noticed this game because Greg Miller (of Kinda Funny Games) kept insisting it's the greatest game on Vita (lol). 

I spent most of the weekend binge-playing The WItcher 3. I pissed off Yennefer on purpose, because I'm on Team Triss, and the result was pretty funny. A moment that stood out in one of the most depressing settings I've ever seen in a game. 

I finally 100%ed Dark Souls on PC last night, and it only took me 97 hours XD now that makes it twice that I've plated that game (once on 360 back in the day). It actually took me longer to plat Bloodborne tho (took me around 130 hours) but that was mainly because of the extra DLC trophies and the stupid chalice dungeon trophy that probably took me over 20 hours alone :lol:

Now I'm gonna take a few days break and play something else... probably gonna go play Gravity Rush and/or the Uncharted Collection that I've been neglecting xD Then I'll be back on Dark Souls II so I can 100% that before III comes out :)

Finally completed Rise of the Tomb Raider. It gave me quite a de ja vu with the climax and ending. Hopefully they switch it up on the next release.

Gonna try and finish up Wolfenstein: The New Order next.

^ How is Rise of the Tomb Raider puzzle-wise? I played the previous game that came out and finished it in twelve or so hours because it was so very easy and didn't present a challenge at all. I didn't get this one out of pre-caution. I am rather bummed about how they treated the series because they essentially just turned into single-player shooter-survival games without the need for insight. In the first three or so games you could literally spend days upon days on figuring out certain puzzles or orders in which you had to progress through a room.

Either way, I have been playing the Witcher 1: The Enhanced Edition again. I left it lying around after Wild Hunt came out, but my urge to finish it started tingling again. I love it, still, because the story is so thick and in depth (it does require a lot of running back and forth between places though, which can be quite tedious at times, but I suppose that's RPG for you) - I had quite a hard time getting around the controls again though because I am not usually a computer gamer and I sort of forgot how everything worked after I hadn't touched it for so long. Was already surprised that my computer runs it quite well because it's certainly not one designed for gaming. I am at the ending of the third chapter, and I think I am sort of in a pinch because of how I came to a rather important battle without any healing potions of sorts... I might have to wait an hour each time before progressing so my health goes back up...

For the Xbox One, I have picked up Far Cry: Primal, but somehow it is not as satisfying as the previous games. It seems to be a lot easier, but this could be due to the fact that it is of course, a lot more primitive — meaning lack of firearms, mortars, etc. It is quite easy to plow through a group of enemies wielding only a club. I am also convinced that I have just picked up too much experience from playing the previous games and that it's therefore all going very smoothly. I hope that once I progress a bit further, things will become more complicated.