SUBLIMINAL

What video games are you currently playing?

I wanted to play Division beta but I'm not gonna preorder a game to get into a beta... that's retarded and totally a scam to bolster their preorder numbers. Now if they were really worried about testing the game for bugs and server issues they would make the damn thing public instead of hiding behind a pay wall. I'm getting tired of developers doing this whole preorder for beta access thing, it's so ass backwards that I can't even begin to fathom.

but I hope The Division turns out to be a great game and not another Watch Dogs... but in all honesty though that seems to be the case from what I've seen so far, graphical downgrades and a lack of a compelling story being the biggest similarities between the two. Definitely a game I'm gonna wait till after release to check out so I can watch some streams and read some reviews and get opinions first. It's funny though because that seems to be the norm with Ubisoft games lately xD

Ubisoft is no different from any other Company these days.

I never really liked the games they churned out. Pisses me off they still use the Tom Clancy name.

Tomb Raider is actually pretty cool. I'm actually having fun....

I wanted to play Division beta but I'm not gonna preorder a game to get into a beta... that's retarded and totally a scam to bolster their preorder numbers. Now if they were really worried about testing the game for bugs and server issues they would make the damn thing public instead of hiding behind a pay wall. I'm getting tired of developers doing this whole preorder for beta access thing, it's so ass backwards that I can't even begin to fathom.

It was (and still is) also possible to sign up casually without having to pre-order the game on their website, so I don't know where you got the information from that it was only accessible for the people who ordered it. You only had to register with your Playstation or Microsoft account and you were elligible to be selected for the beta and be sent a code.

It was (and still is) also possible to sign up casually without having to pre-order the game on their website, so I don't know where you got the information from that it was only accessible for the people who ordered it. You only had to register with your Playstation or Microsoft account and you were elligible to be selected for the beta and be sent a code.

I read that they are blocking the beta now, because people preordered on the PSN, got the key, played the beta and cancelled their orders after. Not cool bro.

But as Lestat stated, you could have register on the website without preordering the game. I don't know how is it working tho, but I suppose the priority was given for those who got their game preordered.

I played it, a bit tho, it's totally awesome imo, but I've stopped playing because I want to keep the surprise intact for march 8. I just can't wait now, but I will wait.

I actually think I did sign up for that... (I did just checked) still didn't get in tho, probably because they are giving priority to all the people who pre-ordered. Still doesn't change my stance on "pre-order for beta access". They should just let everybody download the beta for free and do a proper open beta instead of this shit. One example is star wars battlefront, they did a purely open beta test before that game came out and it was pretty well received and drummed up a ton of hype for that game.

Finished the following games:

Hotline Miami - This game is nothing short of brilliant IMO. It's fairly straight-forward and repetitive, but it never gets boring and the soundtrack is fan-fucking-tastic! 10/10

Amnesia: The Dark Descent - Great game with lots of creepy, eerie and dark atmosphere, and certain elements makes it great. The fact that you can't kill, have limited light and will get fucked if you're in the dark too long is brilliant. The puzzles is a bit too easy for most part, but the atmosphere and game play makes up for it. 9/10

Finished it three times and saw all three endings. Was nice!

Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs - Decent enough, but a big disappointent. Starts out great, but there's certain limits here not found in the first game that takes away some of the pleasure, and the atmosphere never gets are chilling and creepy as in the first game. We were both entertained, but it's not a game I'll long to replay anytime soon. 6/10

Playing Slender: The Eight Pages now. Or, I started last night. Jesus fucking christ, as simple, straight-forward and repetitive as it is, it's really fucking effective. It sure as fuck managed to put a proper chill into me. Will continue tonight, after it's dark outside and my girlfriend's left. This shit is truly ceepy. You just get dragged into the game and have to concentrate to see the pictures, which makes it horrifying when the bastard shows himself.

I just read that The Division will have an open beta from the 16th to 21st of February for Xbox One users, and a day later at the 17th it will be available to Playstation 4 and PC gamers. You can join without needing an activation key and you'd only need to download the preview on your console or computer. It's most likely that they will open it up during these dates to test the capabilities of the online servers and whether it is able to withstand having millions of players online at the same time, so it might not be entirely focused on reviewing gameplay and discovering bugs (that is what the closed beta was for).

Have fun!

Have you played it, yuyo? if so how is it? All ik is that bayonetta is a badass babe with demon powers n shit.

Have you played it, yuyo? if so how is it? All ik is that bayonetta is a badass babe with demon powers n shit.

It's original, that I can say! Bayo is an incredible fighter.

It is a hack-n-slash game, but its more than that! If you were a fan of Devil May Cry, then this a very nice addition.

The gameplay is so well coordinated, the music sounds like what you'd play in a hitman movie lol (mix between lounge/elevator music and supermarket music in japan), and her voice actor in japanese is very well known.

You will be entertained, that's for sure. If you find yourself liking the game, I recommend Onichanbara II, just get past the half naked women in cowboy outfits lol.

I just read that The Division will have an open beta from the 16th to 21st of February for Xbox One users, and a day later at the 17th it will be available to Playstation 4 and PC gamers. You can join without needing an activation key and you'd only need to download the preview on your console or computer. It's most likely that they will open it up during these dates to test the capabilities of the online servers and whether it is able to withstand having millions of players online at the same time, so it might not be entirely focused on reviewing gameplay and discovering bugs (that is what the closed beta was for).

That's great :D thanks for the heads up <3

Playing Gravity Rush Remastered on my PS4... God this game is so awesome, I loved the vita version of this game to death but this PS4 version is so much better and easier to play. I feel like a pro while playing this game with a Dualshock4 compared to the vita xD

Playing Gravity Rush Remastered on my PS4... God this game is so awesome, I loved the vita version of this game to death but this PS4 version is so much better and easier to play. I feel like a pro while playing this game with a Dualshock4 compared to the vita xD

Really?????? Will get home and play tonight (assuming i don't pass out from lack of rest lol).

Was playing Destiny Rift and OMG am I OP with the spark. lol. Mercy killed motherfuckas it was embarrasing haha. So many teabags by the saltshakers.....

how do u guys play so many games

I'm somewhat of a special case since I consider gaming to be my main hobby (even above anime and music) so I spend most of my money on it... Couple that with the fact that I'm a NEET (and the lifestyle that entails) and then you can probably guess why I have so much time to play all the games I want to.

I probably play on average at least 40 hours a week and at most 60 hours and that's not just one game either since I rarely play the same game the entire week. I have somewhat of a system where I have a "pool" of games that I'm currently playing and I try to switch the game I'm playing every few days or so, sometimes I even play more than one game in the same day depending on mood. When I get to a point where I feel like I've completed a game or want to "shelve" the game for a while I replace it with a new game.

I hope I explained that well...? I don't know I've been a gamer so long and I'm so involved with the industry and what's happening that I jkust have a way that I do things and it just works I guess xD

tl;dr - I'm a no lifer who has way to much time on my hands to play all the games that I want to.

I'm somewhat of a special case since I consider gaming to be my main hobby (even above anime and music) so I spend most of my money on it... Couple that with the fact that I'm a NEET (and the lifestyle that entails) and then you can probably guess why I have so much time to play all the games I want to.

Man I kind of wish I was a NEET. So envious of you! I would probably say gaming is my main hobby, but since I have a full time job and a "volunteer job" with my website, my gaming time is really limited. And I don't even have a social life to worry about.

Presently I am working my way through Witcher 3. At the rate I'm going, I'll finish it in like 6 months......... (I'm way too obsessed with looting every single container.)