beni

MH FEATURED POLL #37: How much do you love Monochrome Heaven?

MH POLL OF THE WEEK #36  

53 members have voted

1. 1. How much do you love Monochrome Heaven?

• MHate, I've spent over 150 hours of my life on this website...what do you think?
    • This place is aMHazing. I'm following a scene I enjoy, I made lots of friends, etc. The mods are cool too.
    • It needs some more MHagic but it's aight.
    • It barely keeps me aMHused. I come here for my daily dose of news, downloads, and drama.
    • It's an aboMHination! I hate it here.

To me, time has changes everything, I had my hiatus for awhile because of responsibilities being an adult, but I have return since I need to revisit my desire for Japanese rock music. I am happy I can still see many familiar names though. I think MH is still a must go to forum at least go VK fans.

I don't really have time to partake in discussions.. or even check the news regularly... but I come here for my download needs and now post all my uploads here. It is a great pleasure to serve the VK fan community in some way =)

Since the beginning, through the name change, and still here. 

That's how much this forum has been apart of my life as a teenager and life as an adult in their mid twenties T.T

So basically I love to hate being here.

I love it here <3 ive been following the scene since 2010 and i barely joined this year, i wish I would have known a lot sooner but regardless i cant go a day without stoping by MH