plastic_rainbow

plastic_rainbow's scribbles and illustrations

I've just looked at all your drawings and, wow, I'm speechless.

Your works convey such a particular feeling that I'm not really able to explain, but in a good way! They remind me of gothic and decadent atmospheres, while the one where there are fingers and flower is very delicate.

Thanks for sharing your beautiful art with us!

I've just looked at all your drawings and, wow, I'm speechless.

Your works convey such a particular feeling that I'm not really able to explain, but in a good way! They remind me of gothic and decadent atmospheres, while the one where there are fingers and flower is very delicate.

Thanks for sharing your beautiful art with us!

Thank you for your kind words! It means a lot. ;u;

21 hours ago, Δrche said:

I like the atmosphere on the last one, but his torse doesn't look right, and his wings seem to be misplaced because of that. Maybe you should look up some references for foreshortening and you could fix it..

Thanks for the critique! I had so much trouble with the angling of the body I sorta just covered it badly with the wings, haha.  And it was too late to fix it before I realized how weird the wings looked. I will try better next time!

holy shit, I just browsed through the topic and these are so beautiful! You got a great way of portraying atmosphere and I also really like the limited pallette you use.

I'll be following you on tumblr (:

Oh hey! what do you use for game making? I've sorta been trying to get back to game making every now and then, but never got enough time or motivation in the end.

Edited by orange~

4 hours ago, orange~ said:

holy shit, I just browsed through the topic and these are so beautiful! You got a great way of portraying atmosphere and I also really like the limited pallette you use.

I'll be following you on tumblr (:

Oh hey! what do you use for game making? I've sorta been trying to get back to game making every now and then, but never got enough time or motivation in the end.

thank youuu! i don't like working with too many colors so i always keep it minimal.

i like your art too so i followed you back. ^^

honestly, i don't have much experience with game making, haha. but i love brainstorming ideas and concepts~

aa I see.. well I don't have much experience either. I used to use RPG Maker(lol) ages ago and that's pretty much all I know. Still people are able to make cool stuff with it if they know what they're doing. But honestly I just like drawing stuff for games and make imaginary concept art, the actual "making" of games is not for me.