11 members have voted

1. 1. Pick the 3 you like the most.

• MUCC vs SID = MUCC
    • MUCC vs SID = SID
    • UNITE vs ã?«ã?¡ã?¬ã?ª = UNITE
    • UNITE vs ã?«ã?¡ã?¬ã?ª = ã?«ã?¡ã?¬ã?ª
    • ã?®ã?«ã?¬ã?¡ã??ã?·ã?¥ vs DIV = ã?®ã?«ã?¬ã?¡ã??ã?·ã?¥
    • ã?®ã?«ã?¬ã?¡ã??ã?·ã?¥ vs DIV = DIV

So, Maverick is going to have a event called BATTLE ARENA and I thought with myself, this would be interesting to know mh's members opinions and taste :D

pls, if you don't like none, don't come with aggressive comments. thank you<3

Info: http://www.maverick-dci.com/battlearena/

This is battle's line-up:

MUCC vs SID

UNITE vs カメレオ

ギルガメッシュ vs DIV

Between those which would you choose to win? Also, set a video (MV or Live) from one of the bands you picked to others members watch and know why you choose them.

I go for MUCC, カメレオ, DIV.

and pick MUCC's Live:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCqfQiHvgo0

Too hard to choose, they are all awesome.

SID are one of the heroes of VK.

MuCC is legendary in their own right.

girugamesh are too legit.

UNiTE comes out with some BEAUTIFUL tunes.

DIV is awesome.

Kameleo I listen to the least, not as much my style, but they are real good at what they do.

All have good lives, SID and MuCC are the largest and most refined, girugamesh is the most amped, UNiTE has gotten better and better sounding, and make nice changes to their tunes, DIV has gotten way better in terms of their stage presence, Kameleo delivers what they do very well and the fans seem to love it.

Would love to see girugamesh do tunes like VANISH, ASTERIOS and KISS.

Danger Crue is the best, they always have something crazy going on, like the COMMUNE shows as well.

But let us not forget BPR`s latest shows with ROYZ, CODOMO and KIRYU, bringing in DOG (awww yeah) and ARLEQUIN (amazing live, check out their performance of 像). Also an epic line-up, would love to see all these shows.

LOL I was just talking to CAT5 about making a band battle out of this earlier! Good job! XD

Also hnggggg that MUCC clip. I haven't seen much of their recent footage. Too good. <3

I picked MUCC and UNiTE. for winners. Picking between girugamesh and DIV is like asking me which finger I want to cut off. I love them too much to choose. (T_T)

But MUCC live all day every day. <3

I like both MUCC and SID, although I feel both have been releasing a lot of unmemorable stuff these past few years. I think If I consider how much I liked both at their peak, I'd vote for SID. But judging by longevity and current musical qualities, my vote has to go to MUCC. Also they have this performance, which is one of my favorites ever.

As far as the other band goes, I like girugamesh a little bit, so my vote also goes to them. I don't care about the others.

MUCC vs SID = MUCC

I think MUCC has been around for far longer as a band than SID. When it comes to convincing live performances the charisma and experience MUCC has is too much for SID to overcome.

UNITE vs カメレオ = UNITE

I don't know too much about either band but from what I know about UNITE, they can tear a stadium down if they wanted to. I gave my vote to them this time.

ギルガメッシュ vs DIV = ギルガメッシュ

Both are amazing energetic bands but I think girugamesh is taking the cake with this one. DIV is still pretty boss as a band when they want to be so truthfully it can go either way.

Sign in to follow this