Lestat

Dubtrack.fm / plug.dj

^ Soundtrack just means it's the theme we'll be holding on the upcoming Sunday! So only songs from a soundtrack of any kind can be played that session! 

It'll be our second time doing this theme. Anyone and everyone who has a theme they want next time should feel free to mention it!

1 hour ago, YuyoDrift said:

OK got it!

So like anime OST's count too?

yes. anime, video games, movies. it's all good! doesn't have to be Japanese either, so if you have some sick soundtrack music from western games throw that in there too :D

I'll be there, I'll make sure of it.

11 minutes ago, Original Saku said:

yes. anime, video games, movies. it's all good! doesn't have to be Japanese either, so if you have some sick soundtrack music from western games throw that in there too :D

I'll be there, I'll make sure of it.

Sweet cuz I have too many oldies I'd like to share!

Just now, colorfuljinsei said:

A dub session where I can dub surprisingly good tracks sourced from god-awful VNs OAO?!?!?!

That is EXACTLY what I love to hear. <3

23 minutes ago, Hakoniwa said:

What time do you start? I'm interested but I don't really know how it works, so I'd like to watch : 3

I believe we usually start at around 8pm GMT.... Which is like 2-3pm CST (my timezone)

So last week's session was simply lovely. You guys free and pumped for another Sunday session? What would you like? Themed or free-for-all again?

might be able to drop in to share some cool stuff i discovered recently if some free for all sesh takes place this weekend

47 minutes ago, Tokage said:

might be able to drop in to share some cool stuff i discovered recently if some free for all sesh takes place this weekend

Drop in Sunday, that's the usual place and time.

Was in talks with @hiroki a few weeks ago in the chat, and for his benefit, and for I'm sure many others depending on their time zones, I'd like to suggest we either hold another official session earlier on Sundays, or another official session on another day of the week. That would be earlier too. This is so that those who have never been able to make the session placed at our usual 8pm GMT have more of a possibility at attending. It may have to be handled and overlooked by someone else depending on the time, but seeing as hiroki is seven hours in front of the GMT time, I'm proposing we start it around lunchtime. Around 1pm GMT to be exact. That would be the exact same time we'd have been doing all this time, but on hiroki's side. It could be held on Sunday before our usual one comes on, or it can be on another day where most people get their breaks. What do you guys think? If anyone has any better ideas, feel free to post them!

If there's anyone else who has never been able to join us because of the timing, please tell us now and we can discuss!

To those who usually can attend, are we all set for another usual Sunday session?~

Since I work so far from home and on Sunday's ... Tuesday or Wednesday would work best for me as those are generally my set days off. But that's only me :(

speaking for myself: i'm rather flexible with the timing thanks to my highly irregular schedule (lol). unfortunately the 8pm GMT official session takes place at probably what is the worst possible time for me (4am) XD

as for beni's suggestion, 1pm GMT sounds like a good time; however i also won't mind something a little earlier or later if it means more people can be around.