Lestat

Dubtrack.fm / plug.dj

Had been in the mood for a dub session since yesterday but was too busy then so anyone else who is also free and is feeling the same way c'mon! Will be in the room in a few minutes.

We'll be in the room kitty linked at the top of the previous page for anyone who doesn't know. Can only be there via mobile/tablet so it may be glitchy but I will be there.

Friday June 3rd

Theme: Live Performances (anything performed live, as long as it's a single song)

Join us at that time XD

(Seems like I didnt give enough time for selections, so postponed 'till said date. Casual dub for Sunday, May 29th) 

Edited by colorfuljinsei

^ No problem! I completely forgot about it being that this weekend. Enjoy! In case anyone else sees this, do respond either today or tomorrow with a theme in mind, otherwise the Sunday session will be as usual, a free-for-all.

hmmmm, no idea if I'll be around this Sunday, but if so, I would be ok with a free-for-all, especially since I missed the last session.

I'll stop by if I can remember :D

free for all is cool with me, but one of these days though we need to do a Soundtrack part2 theme.